• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is a good port

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The Timeless River tower glitch kinda sucks but then again why would you try over and over again from the same spot?

Precursor Mar

The Timeless River tower glitch kinda sucks but then again why would you try over and over again from the same spot?

It doesn't matter from which spot you do it. The result is the same. Though I get what you're asking, and yes, it is less common if you're continuously changing sides.

The point was that it's just as common as before, despite claims of it being less so after the patch.

Platinum End

Lmao I agree with what VoidGear has said. Why would you just make a clip on timeless isle in the same spot where the reaction doesn't work when you could have easily shown 100% of getting the command in a certain spot. I have done timeless isle in that specific area to see where the problem and it was true but then again there is another spot where i did and got it 100% of the time. Now is this a great port, eh to some extent it isn't because i am afraid of game crashes and wanted to speed run kh2 but cannot. But its great for casual play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back