• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this has gone too far...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

okay, all you jerks who are still giving me a hard time, can you just stop? the reason D gave for banning me was "You may have been the one who was winning, but I'm the one who just won." that's not fair at all! she's abusing her mod abilities. please, I'll lie and say all that stuff you want me too. Sora's gay. FGAT does sound a lot like faggot. and I'm a two-year-old immature faggot. there, I just lied for this too end. I mean, c'mon. can't you guys find another way to relieve your boredom than shutting me down? this has gone way too far. go ahead, finish the movie(s) and be done with it. please, I didn't sign up for this. I'm not asking much, I'd just like you all to stop bugging me and my team. it's past time for this to stop. please. just stop.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
okay, all you jerks who are still giving me a hard time, can you just stop? the reason D gave for banning me was "You may have been the one who was winning, but I'm the one who just won." that's not fair at all! she's abusing her mod abilities. please, I'll lie and say all that stuff you want me too. Sora's gay. FGAT does sound a lot like faggot. and I'm a two-year-old immature faggot. there, I just lied for this too end. I mean, c'mon. can't you guys find another way to relieve your boredom than shutting me down? this has gone way too far. go ahead, finish the movie(s) and be done with it. please, I didn't sign up for this. I'm not asking much, I'd just like you all to stop bugging me and my team. it's past time for this to stop. please. just stop.

The lieing part sort of cancels it out. Admit the truth.

she's abusing her mod abilities.

lol.

blendedhearts

blendedhearts

well, now that were done with the subject of D's gendering, can we get back on topic? can this whole thing just end for good or what?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Blended, I agree with the others that you tend to overreact pretty easily and are not willing to admit your own mistakes.

However, I've also seen some of these "raiders" actually admit that what they did was a bit overdone, as soon as I asked about it.

To be honest, I can see both sides of the story.

However, I think we should quit this crap now, the reason you were banned was probably also to finish this mess for good, because it obviously got out of hand, even it may be unfair that you were the only one. Just admit some of your mistakes and I'm sure the other people will contribute their part, too.

I'm not taking anyone's side here, though, before you jump into conclusions.

Live on.

And by the way, D's indeed a guy, hence the name Denver.

blendedhearts

I don't deny that I had my share of over the edge mistakes. but they did push me into it and they were doing a lot worse. I apologize for all that stuff I did. and it would be nice if everyone else could now apologize now too, but all I'm really asking for is the end of this whole thing.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I don't deny that I had my share of over the edge mistakes. but they did push me into it and they were doing a lot worse. I apologize for all that stuff I did. and it would be nice if everyone else could now apologize now too, but all I'm really asking for is the end of this whole thing.

Perhaps It's time that you realize that forum insanity isn't meant to be taken seriously, we've been trying to tell you that, but you just continue on.

I'll accept your apology for now.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
GS is right, nothing in Forum Insanity should be taken as seriously as you took the "Is Sora Gay?" discussion. Just don't go overboard again and we can forget this whole thing.

Apology accepted for now.

blendedhearts

thank you all for finally stopping. maybe I was taken some stuff a bit too seriously, but honestly, even if it was just a game, that kind of stuff is very hurtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back