• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This has bugged me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
Heartless are creature with no hearts who seek other hearts. but they made from the darkness of the heart which is still a part of the heart. well that means they are really still hearts so why are they called heartless. shoudnt the nobodies be the true heartless since they have no heart at all

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Dude u just totally tripped me out there....... But i think that the heartless are made from the darkness in hearts, not the heart itself really, making them into heartless creatures as they search in blind rage for more hearts. Nobodies dont have hearts either, but they arent really suppossed to exist. They lack emotion and search for a heart to be a "whole human" not just a being who isnt really a being. I think that is the games logic, but i totally agree with u on this one, it doesnt make much sence does it?

Aros123

i'm kinda confused too, if the body and soul are made to a nobody when a strong heart becomes a nobody, how does the nobody still exsist if the heart that was turned into a heartless killed and returned to normal, for example, sora.

<VII_Axel>

Heartless are born from the darkness of the heart. Just because you are born from something doesn't mean you have that something. I don't know really how to word it, sorry.

Fire Tears

The darkness forms a heart of it's isn't. But the hearts they refer too are hearts in the spiritual mind, Heartless get physical hearts. Nothing real about them.

My thing about the nobodies is, how is it possible that they have no hearts and feel nothing at all but Roxas have all the emotions everyone else had. Axel seemed happy when Roxas lied about remembering him and sad to see that it was a lie. Not to mention sad to see him leave and angry to see he wasn't returning. It seems to me that the only emotions Nobodies have is "love".

Aros123

but wait, i thought too that heartless steal hearts and turn the hearts into heartless, and what about when the hearless is killed, where does it's heart and all the other hearts go?

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
...Ah, they explain what happens to the hearts in the game...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mubikey

It's strange. In TWTNW, after
Spoiler Spoiler Show

rc83410

And if the heartless have no heart how come when you kill them they release a heart???

Fire Tears

I already said it. Heartless have physical hearts, not real ones. Their hearts are just the physical form of the darkness. What came out was darkness of hearts. It's just in the same form as a heart.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
no actually heartless means devoid of emotions. The heart of the person is so fragile that anything can shatter it. The hearts that are released from the heartless were the actual persons heart. The heartless take the heart, exposes it to darkness to increase whatever darkness like the greed, then the heart gets infected with darkness and loses all emotion or if the heart shatters darkness infects the fragments, and the dark heart fragments come together to form a heartless. When the keyblade hills a heartless it frees the heart or also known as to purify the heart with light. Why the hearts return to kingdom hearts? Well the hearts go there to wait until it begins a new life or someting like that. I am just guessing on this so don't go all super saiyan 4 on me! =3

Neverfate

Fire Tears said:
My thing about the nobodies is, how is it possible that they have no hearts and feel nothing at all but Roxas have all the emotions everyone else had. Axel seemed happy when Roxas lied about remembering him and sad to see that it was a lie. Not to mention sad to see him leave and angry to see he wasn't returning. It seems to me that the only emotions Nobodies have is "love".

It's said that most of the Organization XIII will pretend to show emotions or respond like they would, yet not really have them. Roxas isn't a traditional Nobody, neither is Namine. They are rare exceptions, created by rare accidents. Also, Axel remembers what it's like to have a heart, he remembers those emotions especially when he's near Roxas, yet can never really feel them.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Heartless devoids all soul, body and heart, Nobodies devoid all body, soul, and heart and (So far I call them) Souless devoid, heart, body and soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back