• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This doesn't make any sense at all.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
During the 1000 heartless war, you get helped by many people. Yuffie with her Shurikens, Cloud with the Buster Sword, Leon with his gunblade, hell even STITCH helps!

Also near the begining you fight alongside leon to defend the castle gates in HB.
Of course we know magic can kill heartless , but Goofys shield can smash them aswell...

So any weapon can kill the heartless really...you dont NEED the keyblade.

Lets just back a bit, Destiny Islands kingdom hearts 1.

On that stormy night, Sora dons his smehxy wooden sword and trys to fight the heartless. But as we all know it goes like, right through them :O i spent an hour fighting them before i realised that...

So blah blah Sora walks around and then, WOOSH! KEeeeeeeyBLaaadde......

*Keyblade magically appears*

NOW WE CAN PWN HEARTLESS YAY! *pwn fest*

Leon killed Heartless with a gun blade, Goofy with a shield, Yuffie a shuriken, cloud a sword, etc. How come Sora couldn't kill a heartless with his sword before he obtained the keyblade?

It obviously was a plot device, but i want your opinion.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
It is like when you get the wooden sword in kh1 again at Hollow Bastion. It is just a sucky weapon and is no comparison to a gunblade/buster sword/shuriken/shield/Tifa's fists etc. (lol) It is also like how Roxas's struggle bat can't attack the nobodies. It is a weak weapon. And I think the keyblade is the only weapon that can send hearts to Kingdom Hearts.

BHK-25

u can kill heartless using the wooden sword but its too weak so it takes time

hooded_twilight0

well honestly I just think it's only to move along the plot...to make you realize you need to do something else if you can't kill them. If you could kill them with the sword, then you would spend a lot of time killing heartless before you found out that nothing was happeneing and you weren't getting anywhere. no other reason.

guywaiting4kh2

i think the reason everyone can fight heartless too is because eveyone's heart is connected to sora's and the keyblade is a weapon based on your hearts strength , so as long as they are conected to sora, they can pwn heartless (and nobodies).

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
yea, the wooden sword in hollow bastion did barely any damage but it still did damage.i think any weapon can damage them but it depends on the weapon and the stregnht of the heart of the weilder

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
bond of flames said:
yea, the wooden sword in hollow bastion did barely any damage but it still did damage.i think any weapon can damage them but it depends on the weapon and the stregnht of the heart of the weilder

i agree

agentscamp5

What I dont understand is that when you play and just watch donald ang goofy fight you SEE THE HEARTLESS RELEASING THEIR HEARTS>>> NO KEYBLADE AT ALL!!! So why do the org. only want sora's keyblade for releasing hearts, couldnt they just use their weapons? I think it might just be a computer thing where the game isnt programed to tell the different between the keyblade and other weapons but that in real life only the keyblade would release hearts, (speaking of other weapons, in KH1, when sora was a heartless, why didnt donald fry his butt off instead of just wacking him?)

I

The Show Must Go On
that still doesn't make sense. why didn't donald fry sora's ass when he was a heartless? it woulda saved us a load of headaches from sora's too-niceness. (and from seeing his bare little chicken legs in the beginning of kh2)

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
xXxCloud said:
During the 1000 heartless war, you get helped by many people. Yuffie with her Shurikens, Cloud with the Buster Sword, Leon with his gunblade, hell even STITCH helps!

Also near the begining you fight alongside leon to defend the castle gates in HB.
Of course we know magic can kill heartless , but Goofys shield can smash them aswell...

So any weapon can kill the heartless really...you dont NEED the keyblade.

Lets just back a bit, Destiny Islands kingdom hearts 1.

On that stormy night, Sora dons his smehxy wooden sword and trys to fight the heartless. But as we all know it goes like, right through them :O i spent an hour fighting them before i realised that...

So blah blah Sora walks around and then, WOOSH! KEeeeeeeyBLaaadde......

*Keyblade magically appears*

NOW WE CAN PWN HEARTLESS YAY! *pwn fest*

Leon killed Heartless with a gun blade, Goofy with a shield, Yuffie a shuriken, cloud a sword, etc. How come Sora couldn't kill a heartless with his sword before he obtained the keyblade?

It obviously was a plot device, but i want your opinion.

Wooden swords can't kill REAL Heartless (Shadow, NeoShadow, Darkside, and that thing with the Huge Sword at End of the World) that is the way I have explained to myself why I can't kill them on DI, but I can kill them with it at HB.
All Weapons when killing an emblem heartless release the hearts, but only the Keyblade lets them stay corporeal (sp) to go to KH
There we go, that is how I have explained that plot device to myself for the last few months.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Any weapon that has a sharp end, or any magic spell that can destroy a emblem heartless can releases a heart from the emblem heartless. But only a Keyblade can send the released heart to Kingdom Hearts. So the Keyblade was important for the Organization. This was pretty much answered above me though.

lv_kh0720

Minor spoilers up there?

Any weapon that has a sharp end, or any magic spell that can destroy a emblem heartless can releases a heart from the emblem heartless. But only a Keyblade can send the released heart to Kingdom Hearts. So the Keyblade was important for the Organization. This was pretty much answered above me though.

or maybe Keyblade is stronger or specially "made" for the Heartless, oh well...it's settled then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back