• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This crimson flame just burns out...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
I have put some thought into it and i have come to the conclusion that i will be taking my leave here...maybe forever, I'm not fully sure yet. I just got BBS (beat it already) and i don't want too many spoilers. I see them EVERYWHERE i go! It's annoying. Plus due to personal reasons i am also leaving.

I've lost my internet connection because of where we are living. I will get internet again soon, after things settle down. I had to drop out of my last year of high school because of all the chaos that has been going on. Like moving place to place not knowing where I'll be going to school, and with no internet i can't do online school :/

To my friends: I may be back here once and a while just to lurk in the shadows, but don't expect to see a post or message from me pop up. If you want to reach me, my Facebook is in my signature. I'll be on Facebook most of the time.

So after the 2 year span I've spent here heating up and burning brightly on KHInsider, it's time that This crimson flame just burns out...

See ya when i see ya!
~Crimson Crusader(Brian)

Back