• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This collection is amazing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domination

Awards
Hey everyone! I haven't posted on these forums in years and i'm not even sure if this is the thread i'm supposed to be posting in, but playing Kingdom Hearts in the 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX collection has just gotten me so excited for the series again that I just need to vent my love and excitement to somebody that isn't my girlfriend who hasn't got a single clue what i'm harping about!

Kingdom Hearts has been my favourite game series since about 2004 when I got the original game for Christmas. I've played and owned every title except for Chain of Memories on the GBA. However, it's not until the release of the 1.5 and 2.5 collection that I've actually gone through and done all the post game stuff in any Kingdom Hearts game. I'm 2 synthesis items away from unlocking the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts 1 and I don't think that I've ever been as excited or interested in playing a video game! I only realise now that I've hardly even chipped the surface of this series (It's like playing through the main story of a kingdom hearts game is just the surface, and there's just so much more to discover after cracking that). I don't even know how I called myself a fan before. I feel like a fool!

Anyway, just wanted to share with somebody how playing the new Collection has reignited my love for the series and how now, almost 13 years after playing the original, i'm still finding things in the game that I never knew existed! Wish me luck on collecting the Platinum trophies for the PS4 remasters!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Good luck with the Gummi trophies!

The ReMIXes are pretty nice. And they came out at the perfect time, too, right when my PS2 started its slow tread towards death. Plus, I used to always have a glitch during the 1,000 Heartless battle when I'd play (where the game would freeze on Mickey's back before Demyx's battle and the game would have to be re-started), and thankfully I've never had the same problem with it on PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back