• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Third Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

mindless.png
by: Strider Sdc
The bottom may or may not be accurate.
All 3 of the symbols take a part from each other and somewhat look alike or it appears so.

First off I don't agree with the theories that keybladers past or present are leaders of these symbols.
My reasons are that
  • Riku could be a leader of 2 out of the 3
  • There are 2 legends not 3
  • If you would go as far to mention Riku and Sora then Kairi better be somewhere in that theory also
  • Nobodies except for one exception can't wield keyblades and sora fights against nobodies which would make him a bad leader
  • Mickey is not part of this
  • Progressing from 1 to 2 then to dual-wielding and alot more keyblades is a futuristic step.
  • Mickey's letter
It would make more sense if villains were actually leaders of the symbols.
But anyway leaders are interchangable.
Take Diz for example......

Xenmas leader of Nobodies
Xehanort leader of heartless
??? leader of ???

Xehanort is one guy that you could make a case for because he's mentioned in the secret ending not Xenmas which implies unlike Xehanort he's not coming back.
memory could be what the 3rd symbol is but it's a big jump because memory actually has been covered mostly in KH2/Com
Yet there's alot more that you could maybe say about it.
And then you got Memory of Xehanort.

But the biggest thing about the third symbol isn't what it represents or who's leads it PPL this could be the end of KH series as we know it............think of the #3 and what it relates to in KH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back