• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

third enemy hypothesis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I find it odd that there was no "third being" described in the other ansem reports, and I think I know why.I think it's the third enemy is the human race.

Think of it this way: What are four forms we've seen. Heartless(corrupted heart),nobody(body and soul), humans and released souls. If the soul is released, the body dies and the soul jut becomes a floating ball...thing.(as witnessed in the underworld)

Now, who are the strongest beings? Who are those who are corrupted by darkness as well as be blinded by light? Who has a majority of logical beings? Humans. Humans are the big enemy: the heart just has the passion and the center of instinct, the body is just muscle and bone(essential a shell of a being), and the soul is what holds the two together, along with give some sense of reason. Alone they aren't that strong and can be easily defeated if you give a person a weapon: but together they(like how humans are) they might be strong enough to defeat any other being, and wield the strongest of all weapons(in KH at least) the keyblade. Think of the secret videos. What does the villain wieldA keyblade. And outside of roxas and ansem/riku, can hold a keyblade? Only whole humans.

I

The Show Must Go On
Re: third enemy hyothesis

Umm, actually, a third being WAS described in the Ansem reports. I remember reading it, but not exactly which one.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Re: third enemy hyothesis

Get me the link as i don't really remember it saying anything about a third being.... and I need to change the name of the thread. It's supposed to be hypothesis.... damn I suck at spelling.

Now that i've read over these, it confirms this: there was no enemy described.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Then in the very next one it describes them as nobodies.
Secret Ansem Report 6

My choice to befriend darkness here in the midst of nothingness was a sound one. The moment I stared straight ahead with a calm heart, neither rejecting darkness, nor fearing it, I gain a newfound power. A superhuman power—the power of darkness.

It is likely Xehanort and the others were enraptured by this power, eventually becoming its prisoners. I do not intend to allow my heart to be devoured by the darkness as they did, of course.

With this new power, I uncovered a “corridor of darkness” that connects the realm of nothingness to the outside world. While it is difficult to come and go as I please, my banishment is now a thing of the past.

To deceive Xehanort and my apprentices, I first used my power to change form before returning to the realm of light.

As I had expected, Xehanort had become a Heartless. Under my name, he commanded other Heartless in quests to snatch away the hearts of many different worlds.

At the center of the hearts Xehanort had stolen was “Kingdom Hearts,” which attracts tremendous darkness to itself and attempts to send away any and all matter back into its depths.

The other five have disappeared. Have they become Heartless, like Xehanort? Or did they vanish after Xehanort had exploited them?

I became familiar with an unusual “entity” while pursuing the truth. It is the soul and body that remain when a being losses its heart. When a Heartless is born, these entities disappear from the realm of light, to be reborn as entirely new beings in a completely different realm.
Secret Ansem Report 7

While beings born of darkness and those lacking hearts may find them convenient, it is dangerous for others to make much use of the corridors of darkness. Darkness erodes the heart.

In search of a place to proceed with my research and planning away from prying eyes, I found myself in Twilight Town. It is a quiet village, forgotten in the chasm between light and darkness. I situated myself in the basement of an abandoned mansion standing beyond the woods. My underground research resulted in one new discovery after another.

When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being. They possess different intentions than their Heartless brethren, and while it is unclear what these sentiment “things” are after, it would appear they are responsible for much bedlam in the world.

My erstwhile friend the King and his subjects, along with a hero wielding the Keyblade, are battling the Heartless even as a new threat approaches. This new threat…they have given themselves a fitting name, I suppose. These non-beings: “Nobodies.”

A great number of Nobodies have lost human form, as have the Heartless. Yet the Nobody born of someone with a strong heart retains its shape, with but the faintest visible changes.

It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme.

“Organization XIII,” formed of 13 Nobodies with my betrayers at its core, has divided into two; they are said to be carrying out some sort of research.

Seeking to uncover the plans of this Organization, I have decided to where 6 of its members have gathered. Towering over the outer limbs of the realm between darkness and light: Castle Oblivion.

I

The Show Must Go On
Hmm, at the same time, he does not specifically state that the 'entity' is the same as the 'non-being'

Note, I'm not arguing with you, I'm still trying to find where I read the thing at (I could be wrong ^.^;)

killer7326

As simple as this...

Heart=Heartless
Body=Nobody
Soul=????????

Its hinted several times in the secret ansem reports that there is a third being

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^get a link. I've said this before, if you read the rest of the posts before you own:that being described is a nobody. Unless you can prove that the being isn't a nobody(which you can't as at any occasion it also says that body and soul). Also: a nobody is body AND soul, not just the body.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
As simple as this...

Heart=Heartless
Body=Nobody
Soul=????????

Its hinted several times in the secret ansem reports that there is a third being
A nobody is made from the body AND SOUL of a human, read the reports and study the game before you make yourself look foolsih.

Anyways... By going by the trend and from several things i have read(pertaining to kh)....

Human=Present=Body, soul, and heart
Heartless=Darkness=Darkness of the Heart
Nobodies=Twilight=Body+Soul
????=Light=????

We have yet to see an evil being of light.

So what is left, Mind?... No because as described in the new interview with nomoura it really holds no relevance. From what i understand the heartless are made from the darkness of a heart, so what about the light? Would the next being be as simple as the light from the heart? I highly doubt it. I believe the next being will be made from the memories of a being lost to the darkness. And from the trend going, if this is true, they would probably be called the forgotten.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^The thing is, you could see it this way: sora is called a warrior of LIGHT. Which could be inferred he is the third enemy of light.

Or you cold think of the princesses of heart as being the being of light: being good or evil doesn't matter, they have a pure body, soul and heart.

bladed asassin

A nobody is made from the body AND SOUL of a human, read the reports and study the game before you make yourself look foolsih.

Anyways... By going by the trend and from several things i have read(pertaining to kh)....

Human=Present=Body, soul, and heart
Heartless=Darkness=Darkness of the Heart
Nobodies=Twilight=Body+Soul
????=Light=????

We have yet to see an evil being of light.

So what is left, Mind?... No because as described in the new interview with nomoura it really holds no relevance. From what i understand the heartless are made from the darkness of a heart, so what about the light? Would the next being be as simple as the light from the heart? I highly doubt it. I believe the next being will be made from the memories of a being lost to the darkness. And from the trend going, if this is true, they would probably be called the forgotten.

i could see that ...the forgotton enemy... and light and darkness are 2 realms ... i guess you could be bad and you the power of light and you can be dark and still help and save people...axel did it ..kindof... soo i mean if i was gettin my ass kick by the light i would think about trying to use the light myself and try to beat them that way if i was xemnas/xeahnort cuz darkness didn't work ..being a nobody didn't work so why not try the light...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The mind goes with the nobody, allowing it to keep it's memories. That's a sort of side element, that doesn't really mean much in the cosmology. The third enemy are the nobody. Nomura isn't just simply going to introduce a new form, because that was the plot of KH2.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^ I'll agree with that, but people continually spew out illogical theories for it, so i thought I'd have a go. Just mine is more realistic. I think that their won't be a *new* enemy,more as one we didn't expect.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Cloud should be in the party and Yuna Paine and Rikku too except not in those fairy form looking thingies. Vincent. 1 question, should Aerith stay??
May i ask you, what does this have to do with the question posed?
The mind goes with the nobody, allowing it to keep it's memories. That's a sort of side element, that doesn't really mean much in the cosmology. The third enemy are the nobody. Nomura isn't just simply going to introduce a new form, because that was the plot of KH2.
Anyways, this was never said, what about people who lose their memories or what about people like xehanort or xemnas or roxas or namine... And as far as the kh series goes it was always said memories come from the heart... Regardless, a new enemy will probably always be the plot of a "kh", just like how nobodies were "referenced" in kh1, memories[and there being a greater meaning to them] are constantly referenced in kh1 and kh2.
^ I'll agree with that, but people continually spew out illogical theories for it, so i thought I'd have a go. Just mine is more realistic. I think that their won't be a *new* enemy,more as one we didn't expect.
Your theory is just as illogical as mine... Going by nomoura's "style" to constantly milk the hell out of a concept, there probably will be a new enemy. And seeing as there are still many unanswered/unexplained concepts of kh left to be explored; such as memories, light[as evil], keyblades, present, etc.; there is still many forms that a new enemy could take and it wouldnt be that hard to think of one. While i personally agree that there shouldnt be a new enemy, knowing Nomoura[and his way of thinking and milking concepts] when it comes to kh, there most likely will be a new enemy.

Iiso

ZOMG! The Memories! The new enemy will be Memories, taking the form of who they came from. Why not? We fought the Heartless(heart), the Nobodies(body & soul)... why not memories? Kidding. >.>;

Maybe the new enemy will be the soul. What happens when people die by natural causes in the KH universe? Or by murder even? When you lose both your heart and body? Spirts? Ghosts? Plot milkage? Mmkay. -_-

(I'm too lazy to read the last page, so if anyone already said this, then... STFU! lmao. I kid... I kid. My bad then?)

Iiso

The Underworld from the Hercules world? Um, aren't all of those worlds indepentant? I mean, obviously the Hercules' gods aren't gods anywhere else...

Zeus vs Xemnas? lol...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^Why was auron there? He's not from *that* world.

An underworld like area. You get the point right? For each world there is( in my hypothesis) a interdependant underworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back