• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Third Enemy: Another

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Yo guys did you see what password that person typed in. It was "ANOTHER" this is one of the meanings to Xehanort's name.

Also, he put in six other passwords, I think those six passwords are the real name of the first six Organization members.

what do you guys think?

Yeah, i checked that. Each of the six passwords has the same amoutn of characters as the Org.'s Original names.

shuichi010

if this is true then it supports a theory i put on another thread...The Xehanort that showed up in Radiant Garden could be the "Another" of the Old Mage Dude...because you dont know what happened to the old guy after the E.S. was all, "Yellow eyes means i kick your ass!!" which would make sense since he seperates again into Ansem and Xemnas...

Noxais

Though it does sound wierd I thnk it's a pretty good theory. I still like the "Memories" idea alot though.

Ether101

No the third enemy is Nobody as said in DD, the second enemy has to be Heartless and the first enemy is as of yet unknow but I belive that they are/were Ansem the Wise's enemy. Pi

frisson

Silver Member
Hmm... I would rather refer to them as the third entity rather than enemy.

I mean Roxas and Namine were nobodies, and they weren't enemies.

Same with Axel.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
True. In my opinion it's like, Xehanort was all powerful and Keyblade Master-ful and then turned greedy. There's some saying that's like "absolute power corrupts absolutely" or something like that. He gets corrupted and goes all evil and screws with his body. Eventually Xehanort ends up in the Radiant Garden with no memories and eventually he screws around with his body for a second time and goes beyond what others did. Psychopath.

Cl0ud

i like the name Mindless, although they already use the "less" suffix already

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
So now I've seen 4 titles including mine:
Another
Memory
Chaser
Mindless

I feel that Chaser sounds the best especially for a plural. Chasers is better than Anothers, Memories, or Mindless, especially is you're talking about people.

Dnize

lol, yen sid's name backwards is disney, so disney is the third enemy!

same logic, -_-

hahaha no, the whole yensid thing was made by walt disney a long long time ago. this is Nomura were talking about he always gives clues.

Cl0ud

I;m thinking Chasers are what the knights called themselves since it showed up in the first secret movie. Because the name doesn't follow the previous types of names like "heartless","nobody",and i'm assuming the next form has to do with soul or mind because heart body and soul jsut go together,but maybe mind aswell ebacuse that has to do with memories,something heartless and nobodies are lacking.

Xehanort: 17

I don't think there is such thing as "ANOTHER".

Another is one of the meanings from Xehanorts name. like No heart.

I think the word Another is simply refering to Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back