• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

thinking of getting re: coded...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
But my L button is not in good shape. Sometime it works but sometime it doesn't. My question is what is the L button used for? Is it just used for the camera like Days's was?

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
If your L button is a bit busted I wouldn't recommend Re:coded. I haven't played since finishing it, so I can't recall but I think you use it for a shortcut button too, such as L+X does Curaga etc.

Not really needed until later, but possibly if you're tackling some other tough system sectors later. Get it fixed I'd say.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
you can get a DS for real cheap, Try fixing it first, I remember a thread on how to fix the DS shoulder buttons lol apparently it was very helpful. It was posted here in the KH section back in January. RE:coded is by far the funnest KH handheld,

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
can you tell me the name of the thread?
The contacts inside could just be dirty. There are some Youtube videos of people cleaning it out with water and a Q-tip. I just had that problem but 15 minutes ago and found a really quick and easy fix that worked for me. Take your lips and form a perfect seal around the L button and then blow a few times. It blows the dust out from inside where you can’t normally reach (damn tri-wing screws). It’s kind of like the theory behind blowing in old school NES games. I swear this is no joke, it worked for me surprisingly (least technically involved troubleshooting I’ve ever had to do…I was SO surprised). I hope this helps!
thats all people did and it fix it, or look up on how to CAREFULLY take your ds lite apart and clean off all the grime off the button. Its what I did for my n64 controller lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back