• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thinking about getting the japanese version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the red monster

Awards
Tomorrow the game is out on japan, the internet will be full of spoilers and it's gonna be hard to hide from.

i'm thinking about getting the jpns version so i can actually see everything for myself but i have some issues with it,
the menu will be fully jpns with no way to change to english ? because like i won't know what magic i'm using and all that kind of stuff.. i'm fine if it's only cutscenes that are fully japanese.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tomorrow the game is out on japan, the internet will be full of spoilers and it's gonna be hard to hide from.

i'm thinking about getting the jpns version so i can actually see everything for myself but i have some issues with it,
the menu will be fully jpns with no way to change to english ? because like i won't know what magic i'm using and all that kind of stuff.. i'm fine if it's only cutscenes that are fully japanese.

It is all Japanese. No English language text. The Japanese in the menus is easy to navigate, though.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Is there no English option available for the JP copy?

I don't blame you for not wanting to wait an extra four days. It's just too bad it couldn't be a worldwide release on the same day. I'm just doing my best to remain SPOILER free until the 28th

the red monster

Awards
It is all Japanese. No English language text. The Japanese in the menus is easy to navigate, though.
Damn that sucks, even pokemon games which are on the 3ds have multiple language selections.
i won't understand shit so i guess i'll just have to wait.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is there no English option available for the JP copy?

I don't blame you for not wanting to wait an extra four days. It's just too bad it couldn't be a worldwide release on the same day. I'm just doing my best to remain SPOILER free until the 28th

There has never been a JP KH game with an English text option.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
You been in the spoiler thread, tho

Yeah but that was just for gameplay and the world list. We didn't get any story spoilers until last Saturday when more people got early copies. Notice how I haven't set foot in the Spoiler thread since then.

Seadrin

Awards
Yeah but that was just for gameplay and the world list. We didn't get any story spoilers until last Saturday when more people got early copies. Notice how I haven't set foot in the Spoiler thread since then.

Good job! Stay strong! :wink:

It's so tempting to go ahead and get the Japanese version isn't it? Just 4 extra days, y'all can make it!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Don’t do it yo! #staystrong. Save your money.

Subzero

Yeah, 4 days is only like 96 hours. Or 5,760 minutes. Or 346,600 seconds. It can’t be that long.

It’s ONLY 345,600,000 milliseconds left after the game is launched in Japan! The clock will be ticking.... ever so slowly

Back