• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thinking about buying this game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfWiseii

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game! I actually got into this series in a similar way a few years ago, watching the gameplay and cutscenes on YouTube and reading synopses before diving in with 3D (though I did play 358/2 Days before 3D). I fell in love with the series! Disney pretty much was my childhood and jumping into this series years later felt like revisiting old friends. If you enjoy 3D, and wanna try out the other games in the series I'd heartily recommend trying to get your hands on the 1.5 and 2.5 HD ReMIXes for PS3, though it's understandable if you don't think that'll work out.

Rael_Oblivion

It's good you're enjoying it! It's one of my favorite KH titles, and I don't really understand why some people dislike it so much. If you do end up getting lost in the story, just ask us and we'd be happy to help!

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I'm glad you're enjoying it. Sometimes you have decided for yourself whether or not to buy games. It doesn't help that the community is divided on how good the games are.

Riku-KH

Sometimes Destiny Islands. other times Twilight to
It's good you're enjoying it! It's one of my favorite KH titles, and I don't really understand why some people dislike it so much. If you do end up getting lost in the story, just ask us and we'd be happy to help!
I couldn't agree more with you! Not knowing the games would make this game confusing I think. If you could use your PS3, you could play every single KH game released! I actually watched a couple games on YouTube years before I got the game. So it's OK. I just hope I don't spoil KH3! That be sad... And exciting at the same time! Enjoy the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back