• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Think you would fight all Unkowns at once?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeysGirl

Donald and goofy werent bad in KH1 for me... once in the colliseum i ran out of potions and magic, so i just dodgerolled around and had goofy and donald do all the work... but back on topic yeah it would be impossible to defeat the unknowns unless u had a lot of help

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Actually it is possible...cuz if we can defeat Septhiroth..then we can defeat them...But since there are many Org.Members..I dunno...But..if you had to fight them one by one..with out healing THen its a different battle..

taleon

OK why not look at it this way...you get to fight an whole army of heartless, you faught (and hopefully beatened Sephiroth) whats a few Org. Members to fight against going to do? hey just make sure you have very good reflexes lol.

Vzam

Bronze Member
I vote that no matter what combination of 2 organization members, you will lose.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Maybe not Vzam. If elemental weakness were to play a role against the Order than you could win.

uh...lets see. It's heart to say as we hardly know any of their elements. Here is an example.

Axel is close or long range so you'd have to keep an eye on him, while in Masterform or Wisdom, you bombard him with Ice, while Demyx seems to be long range, you Shock the crap outta him with Thuder. Just evade the attacks then. This way doesn't seem toooo difficult, IMO.

K

Kegluneq

Id get my @ss kicked. If I could have Cloud, Leon, Sephiroth, Yuffie, and Aeris on my side I bet we'd stand a chance.

K

Kegluneq

She could heal and cast magic. Thats what shes for in FFVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back