• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

think King Mickey should be playable in BbS??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Maybe they can Make Mickey Playable during Each Scenario. I want to play mickey and use his awesome COmbo's on the Unverse.

Criss and Riku

I don't think Mickey should be a playble character yet. We should untill like KH3 or somthing for when we think soras dead and we use the king and sora comes back or somthing haha idk.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not to sure about Mickey being playable, but he should be at least a Party Member.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
There are so many threads on this. And i put something on all of them Xp.

I want him to be.

He;s a party member though and He's also a D-Link but that's his Fantasia version

trignomtri

i dont think hes playable i mean hes already been shown as a summon... but it wouldve been cool if we could

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
-Facepalm-

Does anyone remember what happened to you when you died when you fought Xaldin and a couple of other bosses?

But the OP's reason that he would be playable is that he is on the cover. He has been playable in 2 of the 7 games (I think). That isnt a very good reason, obviously.

gosox333

Hm, maybe you'll play as Mickey right after the FM+ secret ending. It looked like Mickey was about to step in and kick some ass right after Master Xehatnort got done raping VAT, and it'd be a lot more fun as the player to actually get to play that rather than just watch it.

All three scenarios could end at the same spot (FM+ secret ending), and only after you've completed all three, you get to continue and finish the story by playing the (completely speculative) Mickey vs. MX fght.

Now, that's just me speculating, but it fits together well enough. Mickey's obviously going to do something there. They could possibly make it playable.

Tatsu

Yeah it seems pretty obvious the final showdown in BBS will between Master Xehanort and Mickey. That should be the time when Mickey is playable. But it would be cool if he had his own story mode.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
All three scenarios could end at the same spot (FM+ secret ending)

The only problem with that is Nomura already said each character has a different ending and I believe a different last boss.

Although if there is a Mickey scenario then that will probably be the final ending tying everything together and what-not.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The only problem with that is Nomura already said each character has a different ending and I believe a different last boss.

Although if there is a Mickey scenario then that will probably be the final ending tying everything together and what-not.

I doubt they will had a different last boss, they will have the same final Boss, possibly depending on the characters you played, the last area of the climax of the game, the two others being party members and after you defeat the final boss, they will get a same ending.

If they had different endings, then it would be like FF-X2, the good ending, normal ending and the bad ending, which I doubt that will happen.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hm, maybe you'll play as Mickey right after the FM+ secret ending. It looked like Mickey was about to step in and kick some ass right after Master Xehatnort got done raping VAT, and it'd be a lot more fun as the player to actually get to play that rather than just watch it.

All three scenarios could end at the same spot (FM+ secret ending), and only after you've completed all three, you get to continue and finish the story by playing the (completely speculative) Mickey vs. MX fght.

Now, that's just me speculating, but it fits together well enough. Mickey's obviously going to do something there. They could possibly make it playable.

That would be the sickest shit ever. Mickey vs MX: the final battle of BbS

Malevolence

Raw Life
I think Mickey should be playable but only within a certain time in the game and depending on which scenario your doing. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back