• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Think about its meaning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

masterian

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately.... Like... Is any of this for real?... or not?..."
Kingdom Hearts
"These thoughts... They are... real... but how can they be... when I see... the worlds divide... beyond the door to the light..."
The Answer To The Question....

Mighty_Joe_Z

if KH was just a dream and sora woke up from a nap on the beach or somethin like that...than i know alot of angry people who would have Nomura's head !!!!!!!!

OmniKBM

Probobly doing somthing Heavy Metal related
Website
www.freewebs.com
masterian said:
"I've been having these weird thoughts lately.... Like... Is any of this for real?... or not?..."
Kingdom Hearts
"These thoughts... They are... real... but how can they be... when I see... the worlds divide... beyond the door to the light..."
The Answer To The Question....
For all the people who don't remeber it was at the biggining of KH. Weird beond the door to the light....crap! :eek: It gives away somthing.

Sephiroth-Sama

Okay if KH was a dream then Sora has a very wild imagination. Maybe Sora just can't believe whats happening to the worlds. Maybe he thinks he is still in his dream world or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back