• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things your parents do that you hate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
I hate it when in teacher parent conferences she asks me "y" -.-
"y didnt u do the work" "Y dont u think ur education is important" "y r u failing math"

all in front of the teacher -.-

its bloody hell

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Existing! :D
JUST KIDDING! XD The things that my parents do that I hate SO much, is they sit down, and eat something like chips, when I'm playing video games, and they CRUNCH as loud as they possibly can, just to annoy me! :D They know I hate food sounds... >.>;

BLOODY HELL! :cursing:

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Lawlz, hiding stuff doesn't work when they call the school and ask them to resend it. =D

Urk, my dad is uber cheap. You can't take him anywhere unless you intend to buy something extremely cheap. My mom, she says she'll do something and never does it. Like, when she said she'd call to see how much an addition to our house would be back in September...and still hasn't done it. >_>; She's been out of work too, and just been around the house. Everytime we ask her if she's going to do it she says she will. Our house has three bedrooms one shower and two bathrooms for six people. XD We really need it.
My dad can't control his anger. He keeps it bottled up inside him until one day he lets it out on us and starts throwing stuff across the room...like a couple nights ago. >.>;

Cid Highwind

The Captain
my parents are cool for the most part. they let me stay out for pretty much as long as i want and they let me make my own choices, as long as im safe about it.

i guess somethings that can piss me off is when my mom gets on my case about school or something. it's not even that i'm a stupid kid. i get mostly straight A's, but if set off an assignment that is due soon, she'll snap on me.

i guess the other thing that kinda pissed me off was when they told me im not allowed to go to the club in the city. o well, what they don't know won't hurt them.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The only thing I sometimes hate is when they show pictures of me as a baby or young king or when they show videos of me doing stuff.

I think we all know how that feels. . .you know if you just act like it doesn't bother you, your parents might let up, mine did that, lol. . .

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
when they use the "I'm your parent therefore I'm right" logic. I can't counteract that...
I just ask them why the hell that would make them right? They're older so older people are automatically right?!?!?

That's not right. . .

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
My dad gets on to me about every little thing.
Yeah. same with me.

*drops garbage by accident when taking out trash*
Dad: boy what the hell, you better pick up that damn garbarge.
Me: I did see it
Dad: What the hell you mean you didn't see it, it's right in your damn face

Existing! :D
JUST KIDDING! XD The things that my parents do that I hate SO much, is they sit down, and eat something like chips, when I'm playing video games, and they CRUNCH as loud as they possibly can, just to annoy me! :D They know I hate food sounds... >.>;

BLOODY HELL!
I know my dad crunched so bad I was about to go crazy.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
^ I KNOW! It's nuts. T.T; My parents, will like... Both buy a bag of some really loud, and crunchable chips, make some sort of stupid plan, then they'll sit down with me, so that I'm in-between them, and just crunch like there is no tomorrow. XD

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Actually, my mom is not that bad. (Dad died), the only thing that annoys the crap out of me- she is diabetic, and she smokes 2-3 packs a day. I can't get her to stop smoking. But, other than that, nothing really bothers me anymore.

D

Deleted member 36435

When they tell you to do something and right away before you can move and process what they just said in your mind they say it again it bugs the crap out of me, its like Go to bed...(1 second later)... Why aren't you in bed? I said go to bed!Ughhhh, sorry about the rant it just annoys me.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
sigh....

-my mom dances around the house with the music loud.
-my mom being loud everywhere we go.
-my mom embarrassing me infront of anyone.
-my mom putting stuff in my room [my shoes clothes just anywhere].
-my mom buying clothes that she knows ill NEVER wear.
-calling me from the living room or anywhere she is to get her something.
-my step dads jokes. that are funny cause is so lame.
- my mom asks me to do something IM ALREADY DOING!!
-my mom when i need to get up early she comes in my room turns the light on and turns on my radio and vacuums and cleans -.-

but i wouldnt have it any other way.

Haku

<3
I hate when some of my friends come over my parents start to get out old baby pictures of me.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
My mom has never pulled out the baby pictures...so huzzah! ^^

I had an arguement with them about a grade I got in my English class. >_> My dad sat there on the bed while my mom yelled at me for not knowing about the grade. My mom gives these long lectures where you get the point right away, but she continues with it anyway. I can't stand that. >_> I cried and ran out of the room screaming I was sorry about it and they told me to come back in. She told me that I wasn't sorry and I was like T.T' You know this how...? Gah, she says that all the time. "You're not..." It's like, you have no idea what we're thinking so stop that. >_>;;
My mom also throws EVERYTHING AWAY. I wouldn't mind so much but she never knows what she's throwing away. "Oh, that pile of papers on the table...throw it away." She doesn't go through it, she could care less. T.T;

DaDarkDude

ya i know what u mean.
but what i hate the most is that when school is over and i have the weekend i go outside untill around 9:00 which is when they call me and say "come home... it's getting late." i get sooooooo effin pissed off because like everyone is outside and it's the beginning of the weekend. when i get home i say "can't i stay out longer?" he's like "no and u r lucky i do not let u go outside anymore." i just get SO pissed and go and just fall asslep from boredom.
it happens every weekend. it's now like a tradition =( ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back