• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things your parents do that you hate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, what I hate most is when they don't listen to me, when I KNOW I'm right.

Let's say that I have a perfectly reasonable request, and I say something to back it up. They just shrug me off and say no to whatever I said. . .I HATE THAT!

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
My dad likes to agree with me, it's my mom that gets annoying. . .probably because I only live with my mom, my dad lives a few miles away. . .

I got one!

I hate how my dad talks about moving in, but NEVER DOES. . .I'm sure most of you would be happy if one of your parents moved out but still lived close, but I hate it. . .

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
when my mom goes 'why do you hide that pretty face??' at get togethers with my friends....><><><

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It probably depends on your sex and age.

Me - 15, male.

My dad agrees with me on most things, my mom doesn't.

Mom trusts me. . .mostly, but doesn't completely.

Dad- no clue. . .

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
My mom is cool about stuff. Me, being the oldest of three boys, have to take ALOT of responsibility for everything.

I hate it when my dad gets really drunk and smells like he just smoked about 10 cigars.

I

The Show Must Go On
hehe, i hate that my parents are divorced. it annoys me... they're always arguing over child support and whatnot.

they nag me about my hair! father=you don't need to wash it that much; kaa= i don't understand why its soo messed up all the time
its not my fault they cursed me with my ungodly thick curly hair! my father doesn't even have hair and my mother has perfect hair... uhhhhhhg!

kaa went and put a full computer passcode on the comp, so now whenever i need to use the computer i have to get her permission... but i still do whatever i want once i'm on it, so it doesn't matter... but now she's moving it downstairs so her roomate can move into the office which is bigger than the spare bedroom... damnit!

my father's girlfriend. ooo, i can't stand her! and now he's moving her in with her two kids and what i don't understand is why not once in 15 years did he offer to let me move in (not that i'd want to, either way)! and i also don't understand why her kids have to come down here to live when they're both almost old enough to go to college, so why can't they stay up there! effing makes me mad (i'm sorry, this is the first time i've been able to rant about this since i found out last week ^.;)

i have more! i just need to figure out how to convey my anger

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
My parents don't drink, they do smoke though. . .

Oh yeah, I forgot about this one. . .

I hate how they smoke, I know it's killing them, they know it's killing them, they won't listen to me, they won't stop. . .it annoys the hell out of me. . .

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
When Im in my car with my parents and they have the audacity to turn down of off my rock. MY CAR! No Touchy Radio or pretty buttons >>

I hate when they yell at me for listening to my music WAY too loud, like when I'm listening to louder rock, such as Guns 'n' Roses.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Phoenixfire? Do you have a myspace with that same name? If so then I've seen you on myspace's gaming forum. . .

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
lets see i hate it when my dad knowingly embarrasses me in front of my friends, just because he likes to.

Like this one time he dropped me off at my friend's house. I got out of the car and started walking in, whilst 2 of my friends are outside kicking a soccer ball around. He rolls down the window..he goes "Hey Guys!"..I'm thinking to myself *oh no*..he says "I'm RIDDING DIRTY!" and pulls off.

god he's soo embarrassing..and yes he did it on purpose.

It's basically stuff like that, and the fact that my mom is always bitching about me not doing something, like taking out the trash. ><

Xehanort: 17

I hate it when my parents disturb me when i'm playing games. But i think what Parents do is actually for our benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back