• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things You Never Do/Use In KH Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It's annoying either way for me. Sometimes you need certain characters like Aladdin, Beast, or Peter Pan to do things, but then you cannot get Trinities with them so backtracking is unavoidable in some cases.
I think that was a case of old school "padding" of the game's length. If you got all the trinities while in the world, you wouldn't have a reason to go back post-game. Or even when you're in the world and you come across a trinity, but have a Disney party member in the team, you add on some time swapping them out and getting the trinity.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I think that was a case of old school "padding" of the game's length. If you got all the trinities while in the world, you wouldn't have a reason to go back post-game. Or even when you're in the world and you come across a trinity, but have a Disney party member in the team, you add on some time swapping them out and getting the trinity.
That could be true. They did the same with the treasure chest. It's still a annoyance of switching though. I do like how switching party members evolved over the course of the series. KH1 was the worst with backtracking to save points. KH2 was better as you can swap characters whenever you wanted wherever you wanted so long as they story allowed it. And in KH3 everyone is a party member, no switching required.

Riou

I could say basically the same about KH2 things, but Crit lvl 1 made me realize how usefull are these. Spammed a lot of chicken little many times at the beginning. But as for kh1, I havent used Stop so much either, but I did use a lot of Gravity. Also I didnt use much of the limits atks in most of my playthroughs before FM that gives you Triangle.
A fun thing was that during my 1st play of KH2 i havent used slide, air slide or glide, cause I didnt knew i had to level up the drive forms. I only had high jump lvl 1 because I liked to use that one.

Somnus cealum

Awards
i use lots of items and kupo coin cus im a wimp when im on beginner mode and idk if ill die, ill play critical mode but i need lots of stuff to help me tho. i use lots of items on crit and i used gameplus on kh3 for crit. but kh2 crit is harder then 3 kh3 to me. im never gonna try crit on bbs cus ik that game is still hard on standard mode.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don’t use items in battle.

I don’t use Tents.

I don’t share AP/Strength/Defence ups with anyone.

I don’t really use much magic outside of cure (Aero, reflect, and KH3 as a whole changed that a little).

I don’t swap in Disney world party members in KH1.

I only use summons once or twice for the journal entries.

I never go to Wonderland first.

I don’t use Keyblades that are weaker in strength, even if the magic is higher.

I play Critical once for the trophy and then whenever I want to replay a game I choose beginner to have fun.

I will only leave a world in BBS until I have levelled up 5 times (I always drop this by Radiant Garden).

I don’t like to have less than 100% magic so I will use a cure to get it full, even if I have full health (another example of how I just don’t use items).

I will try and get things before I’m meant to, like abusing the radius of the drive form blast (the thing that happens when you choose a drive form) to get a puzzle piece just out of reach that even high jump doesn’t reach (it’s been a long time though so I can’t recall the location of the piece I was doing this for).

I think Chaser and I are the same person because this is literally my list minus the Wonderland thing.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I usually forego leveling up growth abilities to the max in KH2FM. It'd be nice to have maxed out High Jump, Dodge Roll, Quick Run, Aerial Dodge, and Glide, but it's kind of miserable grinding out five forms for multiple levels just to get movement abilities that probably should have been locked behind world completion instead. So weird. Everything else in that game is unlocked in such a smooth, enjoyable way. The drive grinding is a real pace breaker.

So usually I'm lucky if I make it to the end with High Jump II, Dodge Roll, Quick Run, and Glide. I never make time to get Aerial Dodge and I probably never will unless I'm setting up a new file for COR.

In KH3? Haven't seen an Attraction Flow since April 2019 and I'm happy about it.

Chie

Awards
I never use items. It feels like bypassing the way the gameplay is built. Maybe I could have cheesed some KH3 superbosses by buying 99 mega potions, I don't know. But it just didn't feel right, especially since I never need them usually anyway.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Never upgrade Gummiship
Never bother with Ultima KeyBlade
Never used Aero/Gravity/Magnet
Never bothered with KH3 Summons
Never use Tent/Panacea
Never get KH 358/2 Days boss cards in Chain of Memories.
Never use KH3 food items
I actually never bothered to use synthesis until I got to the Data fights In KH2 and never bothered with Keyblade leveling until KH3 Data fights
Also I never give Donald or Goofy any of the boost items and I actually never bothered giving Donald and Goofy healing items until I started the Data fights and I really only gave them it so they would hopefully heal me ( I still don’t like giving them items I feel like they just waste them most of the time)

Last edited:
Awards
I never ever use Thunder Surge or Fire Surge no matter how many times I play BBS, I never use Kupo Coins, I never use Decisive Pumpkin, with Terra I never use any keyblades outside of his first and last two, and I intend to not use Balloon and the Symphony of Sorcery keyblade in DDD.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I never ever use Thunder Surge or Fire Surge no matter how many times I play BBS, I never use Kupo Coins, I never use Decisive Pumpkin, with Terra I never use any keyblades outside of his first and last two, and I intend to not use Balloon and the Symphony of Sorcery keyblade in DDD.
Why don't you use Thunder Surge!? That's like the best move and I always use it! It's like the only thing I use besides Curaga.

I agree with the Terra keyblade thing. All the Disney ones are crap and always weaken him.

Back