• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Length of Boss Battles? I thought the only boss battle that was long was Dustflier, even then, optional.

forget-me-not

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person in the world that hated the panel system. I like the original system in kh so much more
I loved the story and the characters, although it got extremely boring in the beginning. I wish there were more cut scenes though, because at first to me it didn't seem like the three of them liked each other at all because I couldn't hear their inflections. The cut scenes they did have were AMAZING though, and i do understand why they couldn't make more cuz it was on the DS. Dual wielding was loads of fun too haha.
I love flying, but I hated killing the damn heartless in the air - so ANNOYING! lol. And some of the heartless just had way too much hp. The world were somewhat dissapointing too.
Not my favorite, but I still loved it.

Mister E

I haven't actually finished the game yet, but I'll throw in my impressions so far:

- The Panel system, it's an interesting take on equipment setups and can allow for efficient switching between heavily magic/power/speed-based loadouts.
- The expansion of the storyline. It's not really like they needed to expand upon the year Roxas was with the Organisation, but the fact that they did anyway was pretty good of them.
- The story itself is actually pretty engaging and allows a better look at several of the characters.
- The battle system is sort of like a stripped down version of KH2's system, but still manages to retain its fluidity and ease of use.
- Mission-based gameplay allows for short bursts of play.

Dislike

- The camera. Okay, you can set it to the shoulder buttons, but it only rotates left and right, and using the touchscreen seems to be useless as it responds erratically.
- Similarly, locking onto enemies is just annoying when combined with the less-than-stellar camera.
- Overuse of sound clips during text-based cutscenes. Seriously, I'd rather not hear "heheh" and "unh?!" every few seconds.
- A lot of recycled material from KH2. Okay, yeah, it is just a side-game rather than a full-fledged prequel like BBS, but it is kinda disappointing to see so many enemies and areas that are almost unchanged. Music counts in with this too.
- As good as the idea is, the experience I've had using Org. XIII members that aren't Roxas in Mission mode is upsettingly linear in terms of combos and attacks.

Kriux

Here are my personal likes:
The Panel System
Multiplayer Mode
Character Options (You get to play as the King and DW Roxas!!!)
Challenge Mode (If your difficulty was to easy and the next is to hard or there is none, this is perfect)
PORTABILITY
The Return of Neverland!!!

Here are my personal dislikes:
The Camera
The In-game Menu Scroll (Pushing X one to many times on accident while in a hurry was a pain...)
The Heart/Munny Balance (I have Like 300,000 unspent Munny and 12,000 Heart Points with stuff left to buy...)
The Long-ass enemies (No not the bosses, their supposed to be long but some of the enemies had 10 Bars)
The fact that you couldn't explore the Old Mansion or Sunset Hill in Twilight Town...
The unnamed mysteries (How could Roxas cry?!?!)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head...:35:

baconbits

why? because it was the original weapon with a "+" on the end? (KK+)

or because the combo sucked? (aublade)

Honestly, both. Well, at first i kinda liked the whole idea of the best weapon being the kingdom key, but then i discovered the Two Become One keyblade and now I'm happy :)

I honestly think that should have been the "Ultima Weapon". Its unique to Roxas

Here are my personal likes:
The Panel System
Multiplayer Mode

But no wifi :(

The unnamed mysteries (How could Roxas cry?!?!)

What exactly are you referring to? I guess i forgot :embarassed:

...And the Organization isn't developed as much as I thought they would be...

Sadly I felt the same way. I was expecting a lot more out of the organization. And you hardly even see Xemnas. He hardly ever comes in contact with the others

Last edited by a moderator:

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
I just beat it and the only thing I could talk about is how sad the song is while you face the Final Boss.

Like:
Music (Even though heard before, I only like the music because of the last song.)
Panel System (Compared to Com, I liked this system better)
Storyline (The whole storyline was very sweet but also very sad and Square Enix did a great job on it)
Extra Stuff (Mission, items, etc)
Enemies (More referring to the powerful enemies. I really liked fighting them)

Dislike/Improvements:
Graphics (Meh its a DS game so its not a big dislike but I kinda expected the graphics wouldn't be that great)
Wanted to see more of the Organization that went to Castle Oblivion.
Enemies (Who know those fatass enemies could be so hard to kill)
Magic (The only spell i actually found useful was Fira and Cura. the other fire spells were pretty useless imo)
Neverland (Hitting an enemy was extremely difficult especially if you tried to hit them while flying or maybe I just suck)

Anyways this game is excellent and probably just became my favorite DS game. The presentation was great and after like the 50th day I instantly got addicted. Cant wait to play future Kingdom Hearts and I hope they are just as good or better than this one.

Awkward Squid

-Multiplayer
-Ost's
-Plot
-Missions with Demyx/Xigbar
-No cards!
-Limit breaks :)

Dislikes:

-Controls
-The fact that the C.O. team got wiped out practically at the beginning of the game
-No missions with Saïx
-Length
-Emerald Serenades D:
-Wonderland
-Trapped in the Grey Area for 99.9% of the game
-No Castle Oblivion missions :/
-Enemies with HP similar to Terra's....
-Fat bodies (can't reach their heads! D:)
-Those heartless that zap to a different location whenever you hit it
-Psh. You hardly ever see Xemnas :/

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Liked:
the return of Neverland
the Panel System
the large choice of characters(get to play as Goofy. YES!)
the story
that even though you beat the final boss you still lose(I don't know I thought it was funny xD)
didn't get to see very much of Castle Oblivion
the graphics for the DS

Disliked:
only got one mission with Lexeaus :angry:(he's my favorite Org. member)
the enemies with super long hp bars
the freakin' Emerald Serenade's(I could never hit them :angry:)
couldn't explore Twilight Town as much as KH2
not too many new areas for Neverland
that munny had virtually no use
some of the story being confusing

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
1. Music, most from KH2 but the new tracks like Xion's Last Battle, Xion's Theme, Icing on The Cake...etc. were a breath of fresh air
2. Organization Moogle
3. Multiplayer
4. Panel system was easy to understand
5. Story

Dislikes
1. Lack of actual cutscenes, rather it was all text to read.
2. Repetitive Gameplay
3. Wonderland
4. Unlockable characters in Mission Mode absolutely Stunk
5. No Saix/Roxas double teamed missions

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Seriously....Who couldn't love that little amazing moogle?
He'd just stand there floating and said
"Have a look at my wares, kupo"
:3

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Liked:
the return of Neverland
the Panel System
the large choice of characters(get to play as Goofy. YES!)
the story
that even though you beat the final boss you still lose(I don't know I thought it was funny xD)
didn't get to see very much of Castle Oblivion
the graphics for the DS

Disliked:
only got one mission with Lexeaus :angry:(he's my favorite Org. member)
the enemies with super long hp bars
the freakin' Emerald Serenade's(I could never hit them :angry:)
couldn't explore Twilight Town as much as KH2
not too many new areas for Neverland
that munny had virtually no use
some of the story being confusing
you liked this??? I really wanted to explore it and the castle that never was

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They couldve made the faces of the characters not suck so much. Axel's face, which didnt change, was completely destroyed while his text avatar,which had multiple expressions, was really impressive. Why not putr a bit more effort into the faces of everyone so you dont think they look like smiling retards.

jordan101

i hated the camera controls too so i switched it, other than that i only have 1 thing to add to your list, Auto-lock is the worst ability ever, it messes with you in all situations and i just got rid of it
I agree auto lock just makes things harder

My fave thing is definatly the boss levels
least fave is auto lock so annoying

I'll be honest, another thing I don't like is all the characters in Mission mode. Most of them suck. I seem to do better with Roxas, I played as Mickey, he sucked. Sora is just terrible...
how do u get mickey and sora ????

Last edited by a moderator:

tacochance

Panel System
Bosses
Heartless
Missions
Xion's VA, (Alyson Stoner fan.)
The fact that Disney hasn't forced in a Hannah Montana/High School Musical. Give Disney enough money for KH, and they'll eventually at leas suggest it. And when they do I will BURN my KH games.
Theater Mode
Mission Mode

Dislikes:
No free roaming arround worlds
Lack of Xehanort's Heartless as a playable character
Cut scenes, we needed more voice acting ones.
Lack of Hollow Bastion as a playable world. This is the only game it hasn't been playable in.
Lack of Destiny Islands as a playable world. (See above)
Short VA cuscenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back