• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
She's not a nobody, only a replica made from Sora's memories.

That's not quite it.
She's a Replica made to absorb Roxas's powers through his Memories. Sora's Memories leaked to Roxas and from there to Xion, but she's not made of those Memories. Shaped by them, to a point (she acts nothing like any Kairi we know and Nomura even attested it was intentional), but certainly not made by them.

T

Twilit Soldier

I have likes, just can't really think of anything specific right now.

The panel system was okay. Messed up my organization though.
I didn't really like that the game wasn't much of a challenge. I guess I could have added more of one but being a lower level though.

Mickeytheking

I hated it how they basically showed you all of the FMV cut scenes in the trailers and the rest are just recycled from other KH games

ninjashark

Likes:Being able to play as the whole Organization 13,plot,gameplay,graphics were ok and the panel system was awesome.
Dislikes:Camera,repetitive ice cream cutscenes

kingdomhearts078

I didn't like that every other seen they were eating sea-salt flavored ice cream and a few missions were repeated a lot. I liked the new panel system and the weapons.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Liked:
- THE PLOT. Bloody. D:
- How Days changed how you look at some of the Organization members (since they're good guys in this game... excluding onnnne guy, of course)
- Panel system
- Organization moogle
- Actual character development
- The awesome voice acting
- Theatre mode
- THE MUSIC. Especially Xion's theme. D:
- The graphics
- How sad and heartbreaking the plot is
- Xion and Roxas
- The tribute to Wayne Allwine

Disliked:
- XEMNAS. D:<
- How difficult some of the fights were (like, the INCREDIBLY difficult ones. most of them are fantastic, though :D)
- Repetitive, boring Coliseum.
- How sad and heartbreaking the plot is (...love/hate thing? P: i dunnooooo)

Zero 7

Like: Pretty much everything , the graphics , story , you get the idea
It made me remember of CoM , I buyed it years ago (I lost it) , when i didnt know what KH was. I just remember a bit of twilight town and Axel and the thunder girl as bosses in C.O. Back then , i didnt know who those guys were , so when I played 358 , it was like "Hey , thats the thunder girl who killed me with thunders in CoM! I hate her!

Disliked: The ending. First , I didnt understand it , maybe because i havent finish KH1 (I am just before the final boss , but i wasn to get ultima=p) Second: Xion dies , and nobody remember her=( And third: Roxas forget everything (or at least thats what it seems) and continue his life like a normal guide(or at least thats what i understand in the ending)

T0ybox

yeah, neverland wasn't anything special :\

i got used to the panel system, it grew on me

and most of the boss fights were in the air, i found that annoying just a little bit.

nUmBeRVII

-The ability to customize weapons a lot better
-The random Sora blurbs that appear
-How the entire game just goes ninja on your brain aka what you really thought happened didn't happen

Indifferent:
Panel System-I liked how you could have more than two Potions, but I didn't like the fact you have limited magic

Dislike:
-The annoyingly long bars of health your enemies have and how much their attacks take off your health
-The way that on the PS2 X is attack and O is jump, and how they completely switched it for Days. (Why is he not hitting that thing? ...Oh...*hits real attack button*)

I haven't beaten it yet, so that's what I think so far.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I haven't played the game (DS broken) though I've watched the cutscenes and I've come to the conclusion that Xion's voice in the English version at least, is kinda sucky and bland... I usually like Flynn's voice, though he had maybe one, or two off scenes but he did relatively well as Axel. That's my only concern because I hadn't played, and or beaten it yet, so I can rule on anything else. Though, the cutscenes look very good, and some of the action looks very intresting.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Emerald Serenades. Ugh. That one in the maze in Wonderland was just too much for me.
If you use Fire, they die pretty quick.
- Panel System. Big win
- Member development (for most members. I like Luxord alot of more now, Xigbar too)
- Ice cream scenes (they were interesting, perfect RAX development)
- Overall gameplay
- Overall storyline
- Mission Mode (I just love spamming as everyone :D)
- Neverland (I'm glad it came back, it wasn't exactly new, but new places are fine enough with me)
- How humorous it is, I didn't realize I would get a good laugh at most of the members.

Dislikes

- Recon. Took me a while to find one thing >:
- Enemies with waaaaayyy too much HP
- Too much RAX. They had nice development, but some ice cream scenes could've been replaced with development for other members.
- CoM members had too little screen time.
- Lag (sometimes)
- No new worlds. I want Pinocchio's World.
- Dunno what it's exactly called, but it's when you have to sneak around a person and get uncaught (like Cogsworth)
I have more to add.

- Dual wielding = fun
- No gummi ship (should've mentioned waaaaaaay earlier but oh well)
- Organization Moogle
- Theater Mode

Dislikes

- OC. Repetitive and boring
- Neverland bosses. I just hate attacking while flying.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Dislikes: enemy's long hp bars, emerald serenades, armor bodies, leech grave.

Awards
Dislike: The "replayability" of the game.

Now, I've spent more time on Days than I think I have for any KH game. Almost 55 hours.
It's taken me that long to 100% finish the game.

You'd figure with all of the extra challenges, mission mode, and all of that jazz that this would be a plus. But the only thing I see is a way to make you play the same missions multiple times.

First you play the mission in Story Mode. Then you may have to go back in a Holo-Mission to finish filling the gauge/collecting blazons/finding treasure chests/whatever. After that, there's the challenges (some missions have two) which, while they have restraints, are still the same mission. And finally, Mission Mode. Same mission, different character.

In other words, you have to play the same missions upwards of four times to complete the game. It can get a bit infuriating.

The Challenges in particular really pissed me off. The majority of them were fairly easy, one-shot goes where I earned three sigils (ie it felt no different than it had in the story). But a handful of them were just... absurd. Whether the time constraints were WAAY too tight, or too little hits were allowed, or whatever. They weren't fun or even remotely enjoyable, they were maddening and required ridiculously specific strategies that take many, many attempts.

Then you have to ask, "Why'd you do it?"
It's just the OCD in me- I've got to get 100% and receive all of the awards.

Rakushīnu

Dislike: The "replayability" of the game.

Now, I've spent more time on Days than I think I have for any KH game. Almost 55 hours.
It's taken me that long to 100% finish the game.

You'd figure with all of the extra challenges, mission mode, and all of that jazz that this would be a plus. But the only thing I see is a way to make you play the same missions multiple times.

First you play the mission in Story Mode. Then you may have to go back in a Holo-Mission to finish filling the gauge/collecting blazons/finding treasure chests/whatever. After that, there's the challenges (some missions have two) which, while they have restraints, are still the same mission. And finally, Mission Mode. Same mission, different character.

In other words, you have to play the same missions upwards of four times to complete the game. It can get a bit infuriating.

The Challenges in particular really pissed me off. The majority of them were fairly easy, one-shot goes where I earned three sigils (ie it felt no different than it had in the story). But a handful of them were just... absurd. Whether the time constraints were WAAY too tight, or too little hits were allowed, or whatever. They weren't fun or even remotely enjoyable, they were maddening and required ridiculously specific strategies that take many, many attempts.

Then you have to ask, "Why'd you do it?"
It's just the OCD in me- I've got to get 100% and receive all of the awards.

The Challenges are not that hard you just have to take your time and work out the best strategy to get through them.Yes it took me some hours to do them but it put my skills to the test and had fun doing it.

Awards
Rakushīnu;4526217 said:
The Challenges are not that hard you just have to take your time and work out the best strategy to get through them.Yes it took me some hours to do them but it put my skills to the test and had fun doing it.

You must have missed the part where I said that the majority of challenges are insanely easy.

And there's no way in hell you or anyone else doesn't consider at least a handful of these challenges to be hard.

For example, the last challenge in Olympus Coliseum, the one where you have to beat the fire version of the Morning Star, is ridiculous. The timing is unreasonably close, and the only way I found you can get all 3 sigils is by spamming Blizzara. Even then, a huge amount of the mission is left to chance. That the enemy will freeze at the right time or even happen to hit the blizzara is largely based on how lucky you get.

This as well as several other missions have what I would consider unfair restraints, while the rest are just way too easy (at least by the time I tried them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back