• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Aside from Halloweentown, I personally don't mind the world selection.

Agrabah and Neverland were annoying as shit.

lol wut? I was only annoyed by finding the Ordeal Badges/Blazons and the Unity Badges in some of the Neverland levels. Aside from that, I don't see how anyone could hate any of the worlds. D: I think the choice was good. They set up the whole KH2 Beast's Castle scenes and everything. Agrabah wasn't annoying at all, Halloween Town was definitely the coolest, though fighting the Windstorms or w/e was annoying what with all those gates and shiz.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I thought it was nice they used KH1 Agrabah really, and added in new stuff, but certain ones are still annoying even with cool new parts. I mean really Wonderland with the doors leading to nothing but falling and having to backtrack ugh.

Awards
I thought it was nice they used KH1 Agrabah really, and added in new stuff, but certain ones are still annoying even with cool new parts. I mean really Wonderland with the doors leading to nothing but falling and having to backtrack ugh.

Eh, I don't really prefer KH1's Agrabah over KH2's, aside from the Cave of Wonders.
Though the reconstruction explains why the city looks so different.

I was at least glad they switched it up a bit.
Agrabah had KH1's city with KH2's desert and a relatively new Cave of Wonders (aside from the last chamber).

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aside from Halloweentown, I personally don't mind the world selection.

We all have our opinions--I for one thought the worlds were boring as hell.
There were a few good moments, but it all came across as rather blah to me.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What exactly were you expecting from them?

Something interesting and engaging? What a videogame is supposed to do. They weren't dreadful, but they weren't good, either.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Playtime: 33 hours to finish Story Mode on Proud, and I'm still not done.
Plot: Managed to take a story that would've otherwise been somewhat unnecessary and made it amazing.
Characters: I love all the Org. members personality quirks, as well as certain scenes of dialogue:

Which would you rather suffer the loss of? Some make believe friendship...or a real one?

Gameplay: PS2 to DS switch nearly flawless. I felt really at home on the new controls.
Shop: This is how abilities/keyblades SHOULD be obtained from now on

Disliked:
Size of worlds: Especially OC. 3 areas? Really?
Tutorial: uh one hour long
Tedium of first 100 or so days in general

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Have to be honest. The Coliseum was so boring. They found some reason for us to "train"

I'll put a bullet to my head if its in the next game. Well i woulnt mind it so much if we werent forced into the stupid games.

3Eyes

Liked:
-The continuity between all the other games and this one
-The story
-The new music
-How the game progressed by missions
-How certain references make me that much more excited for BBS

Disliked:
-The panel system... just didn't do anything for me. Having sudden jumps in my level because I've suddenly got a "quad-leveler" linking panel? Just seemed silly.
-Organization Emblem missions, pointless and frustrating until you've basically max out glide.
-The synthesizing system... collect all the materials for it then pay munny to have it made. Might as well not even have munny in the game.
-Slooowwww beginning... but then again, the intro the KH2 last like an hour or two. Not a big deal, the game sped up quite a bit half way through the game in terms of plot.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Have to be honest. The Coliseum was so boring. They found some reason for us to "train"

I'll put a bullet to my head if its in the next game. Well i woulnt mind it so much if we werent forced into the stupid games.

I hope that bullet is silver, cause I have a feeling OC is going to be a periodic event throughout the series.

S

Shadow Soldier

-The synthesizing system... collect all the materials for it then pay munny to have it made. Might as well not even have munny in the game.

Isn't that how it's like in all the KH games?

Sacred X

Freshmeat

I kind of have to agree with 3Eyes on this one. It's not really much of a problem, it's just munny seemed nearly useless. I have over 200k munny, yet about 3k heart points at the moment and there's nothing that expensive to synth. In other KH games, the main source of currency was munny, while in Days Heart Points, while much harder to obtain, are added for a total of two forms of currency.

As for some of the complaints, camera control is a common bash for the KH series. I normally get used to the controls and learn how to use the camera early on, so it's never really a problem. The only time I ever really had problems with the camera is when I was locked on to an enemy.

If anything, the only gripe I might have with the game is lack of Luxord's development. Otherwise, this game was great for me. Some complain about the AI, but I found them to be more useful than they were in any other KH game.

I almost want to say the final boss and third to last boss were too easy, but after looking at their challenge missions, I'm alright with it I guess.

I also realized this game proves KH doesn't need Final Fantasy to be successful.

demiurge18

- Panel system
- story was mind blowing
- beautiful cut scenes
- yet again kingdom hearts left me hangen wanten more
- use of the buttens were good( but why didnt they use b for attack and a for jump like on ps2?)
- the bosses
- the characters
- amazing mission mode

Dislikes,,,,:
-the f***ing challenge mode seems impossible
-the lack of worlds i mean cmon in a choice between tarzan and Halloween town honestly... P to the S!!!!!!!!!!!DUEL WIELD MOTHER F***ER

Twilight-TO

So... lets see....

- Panel System: By far the best ability system/setup that I have seen in a role playing game, but thats just my opinion.
- New Music: Yoko Shimomura has never disappointed me yet with her compositions for this or anything else that she has worked on.
- Roxas: He has and most likely will continue to be my favorite character in the series.
- Getting to see SOME character development with the Organization members. Xigbar said some funny sutff at times, and Larxene's comments in the beginning of the game were hilarious. I also liked when Lexaeus smacked Roxas with his weapon for the Limit Break tutorial.
- Challenges: I absolutely love the challenges you can do after beating a mission, it adds a lot more re-playability for me.

Dislikes:
- Neverland: Do I even HAVE to give an explanation?
- Olympus Coliseum: They really should have given it the boot for at LEAST this game.
- Enemy Health: When you have a heartless that has almost as much HP as Terra does in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, then something is REALLY off.
- The ice cream scenes: There were WAAAAAAY to many of them, and they were basically the same thing every time.

Theres more I could list but that would just get boring and repetitive, so I will leave it at this.

3Eyes

Was it? I thought you just needed the materials to synthesize, not munny. Either way, munny was a useless part of the game and should have been merged with heart points or removed all together.

Wevvy

the only thing i dislike is the fact that there expressions dont change at all, just the same blank stares.

When the dialog text box thingy pops up everytime they talk, you can see their face and they have different expressions.
Not the actual animation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back