• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things you are disappointed that didn't happen in this saga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III KINGDOM HEARTS III

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Xehanort at his absolute peak of life. The versions of him that we've fought so far include:

-An old geezer past his prime & was abandoning his frail body for a new vessel.
-A young greenhorn inexperienced with the keyblade.
-A heartless & nobody, each a half of his being & strength.
-A stolen body that he was getting used to.

There's an excuse to be made with each of these not being the man at full power.

A Xehanort out of Keyblade school with years of experience but still youthful enough to be at peak physical condition, the absolute most dangerous iteration of Xehanort possible, never showed up. I thought that was gonna be the final boss of KH3 for years, especially after the deaths of MX's voices which would warrant toning down the screen time of that version.

Basically Adult Master Xehanort. It genuinely is a shame that iteration never appeared in this title. I was expecting Master Xehanort to reverse age himself, or possess his adult body through time-travel shenanigans. I am sad that never happened, because like you said, that would have been Master Xehanort at peak power.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I mean, Master Xehanort wielding the xBlade could pretty much render his age useless and make him breathe vigor like it's nobody's business.

Smithee

Awards
Even in defeat, Suehanort's still a Karma Houdini.
Years of acting like a Complete Monster, causing fates worse than death, showing no remorse for anything, etc.... and Eraqus just forgives him
again and takes him to KH Heaven?
Thanks for making me wait a near-decade for this "catharsis," Nomura.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath Oath

Spoiler Spoiler Show

AayriSolassa

I feel really disappointed at the lack of human connection and relationships. We didn't really get to see any reunions or aftermaths in depth and it felt so shallow.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
- Seeing all the different Organization members interact in Days.... We got more in KH3 than 2 and Days combined.
- Learning about the Keyblade wielder Triton met in the past. Never happened.
- Seeing the origins of the Final Fantasy characters' story in Radiant Garden in BbS. Welp.
- Finally getting to return to the badass castle from KH1 and see RG in its full glory. Welp.
- The Dream Eaters have no role in KH3; they would've worked so well in the Frozen world.
- Maleficent got nothing substantial to do post-KH1. Even if they had replaced her with a different villain rather than resurrecting her, I don't think anything would be different. :/
- Missed boss fights/enemy characters (The Evil Queen, Vanessa, Gaston, Cobra Jafar, a better Sorcerer Jafar fight in KH2, Hans, Gothel, Randall, The Cyclops, Pain and Panic, Tik Tok). I used to wish Madame Mim would appear as an anti-Merlin, with you meeting her here and there throughout the worlds at times. She wouldn't really have a goal except to enjoy bad things happening to other people.
- Missed locations/characters: Mulan's father, the Sultan and the palace at Agrabah, Eric's castle, The Muses, the Fates, Hera, Hermes, Roz, Celia, Jessie, Potato Head, a crapload of Wonderland characters we've never seen despite going to that world how many times, etc.).
- Never saw the Hawaii-side half of Stitch's story.
- A return of the Command Board or a defensive spell in the vein of KH1 Aero. I would've liked playing with different locales / characters.
- New outfits for Donald and Goofy.

I'm sure I'll think of more things later.

Megavoltage

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I don't really follow. Who WOULDN’T kill Xehanort? The Kingdom Hearts crew never get all Batmany about villains. Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, Disney villains, they all get killed. Some of them get killed repeatedly until it finally sticks. I see no problem with Sora or the others simply blasting Master Xehanort into nothingness.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja Hardrock aleluja

I don't really follow. Who WOULDN’T kill Xehanort? The Kingdom Hearts crew never get all Batmany about villains. Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas, Disney villains, they all get killed. Some of them get killed repeatedly until it finally sticks. I see no problem with Sora or the others simply blasting Master Xehanort into nothingness.

Well... good point. I think it has more to do with Nomura's bias as a writer and him wanting to end Xehanort like he wanted, and not how the story would have wanted.

phoenixmiko

Awards
I definintely echo some people here when I say that Destiny Islands and Radiant Garden should have been playable again. We could have seen the destiny trio's families, considering how more NPCs have been featured throughout KH3. Speaking of, the destiny trio should have fought together as a team in a battle and Sora should have had his two childhood friends as party members at some point. More interaction between the three would have been amazing and Riku and Kairi talking more would have been the cherry on top.

Sora catching up with the Restoration Committee, said commitee reacting to Ansem the Wise's return to the castle and reflecting on how their world has recovered since its fall would have been great. Kairi should have been shown walking around her birthplace, interacting with the committee, meeting Ansem the Wise, reuniting with her grandmother/family again along with some flashbacks to her past and what happened when she lost her world; it would have been the perfect opportunity to flesh her out as a character regarding her backstory. Further, she should have spoken to or fought Ansem Seeker of Darkness, considering what he did to her and the other princesses in KH1.

Riku and Terra never getting to speak to each other was disappointing. I really wanted that to happen. Ven and Roxas should have had more than just a brief glance at one another and should have had the chance to talk. It would have been both funny and interesting. It's a shame that Kairi and Xion never got to meet, considering the latter wanted to know more about the former in Days. Riku should have been shown remembering Xion and they should have had the chance to talk too, particularly because when they last met Riku couldn't recall who she was but she still knew him (she called him by name in DDD after all).

Seeing as somebody else put their shipping bias in here regarding things which disappointed them in that category, I shall do so as well. I would have loved to see Sora and Kairi kiss. They definitely should have done, especially in KH3. A Roxas and Namine reunion would not have gone amiss either, seeing as Sora and Kairi were so determined to restore the pair. It would have been a nice parallel to when the two met again in KH2 after merging with their other halves because this time, they would be meeting as their own people and no longer separate halves of another whole. It would be even better if Roxas and Namine held hands or hugged in this scenario. Terra and Aqua should have had more of a chance to talk, given how things ended between them in BBS and more hints of their feelings toward each other would have been great as well. Finally, I would certainly have loved to see some scenes between Riku and Xion along with further hints of their budding feelings for one another.

Last edited:

dianted

Awards
1) Kairi not being playable. If she was the tutorial character or had a segment towards the end where Sora was in trouble and she actually saved him and she became a full-fledged playable character (as in you could pause and look at the actual main menu with her, she had her own magic and stuff, etc), then I could ignore the rest of the ending and it might've been easier to swallow. I still don't hate her, but after the so-so VA performance and the hardcore butchering of her development, I don't even know if I can still say I "like" her.

2) Kairi and Xion meeting, Terra and Riku communicating, Roxas and Ventus communicating, etc etc etc

3) Destiny Islands not being playable again. Even just the main island to walk around- I would've been completely okay with that (I guess).

4) Demyx not being redeemed. I would've liked to see that way more than Isa.

5) Newer FF characters being introduced. I don't even play FF nor am I that familiar with it, but it's always been such a staple of the series and I got excited by the fact that Lightning could appear in Olympus or Noctis could make a cameo. None appearing? Huge downgrade.
5b) With the FF stuff, also not having Cloud and Sephiroth's subplot not being resolved. It sorta was during KH2, but we don't really get to see it or the aftereffects of it, and was it even explained why Tifa was looking for Cloud? I don't know, it all seemed unfinished.

6) Not having certain Disney plots/stories resolved. I wanted to see Hades condemned to the Underworld or something and have Herc and Meg's relationship expanded on more, with Phil and/or Zeus calling SDG true heroes and The Caribbean to end as if the third move was the last one to wrap it up nicely. The rest of the worlds are new and a couple are probably going to be in KH4, so it's hard to say what should've been resolved or what is okay to sort of be "left open," but I had bigger story expectations for the returning ones to justify their return.

7) The Headless Horseman not being a secret boss. That's all.

there's most of my problems i think

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I don't know about Days, but BBS was moved to the psp because of ReCom taking up development time. And by the time they got properly into BBS' development it was way too late for a ps2 release

They could've put it on Wii. That option was there.

Back