• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that make you say 'Oh Crap'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Ya, in KH2 sometimes some bosses/enemys make you say aww crap. Like Terra for me. I didnt know you had to fight him when you got to him in the game, so, ya i said, oh crap.

What enemys made you say : oh, crap when you FIRST saw them? You can include any enemy from any KH game

EDIT: Now you can say anything besides KH related stuff...

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Not really^

All you need to do is use gaurd and reflect at the right time... I also said it when i saw that i had to fight 1000 heartless ^^

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Oh yeah and sephorith in both games...........................(feels ashamed)

Sexy Angel
You shouldnt be^ Sephiroth is the hardest boss in both games, excluding the FM's of both games

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
When I first saw Chernabog, I was like...DUDE THAT THINGS HUGE, DO I HAVE TO FIGHT THAT!?!

Sexy Angel
Ya, i hated him too^ welcome to the site soraLIKESkairi !!!!!

mongoose300

when i first saw xaldin and saix's berserk i actually did say "oh crap." Then there was the 1000 heartless battle. Also, from kh1 ice titan i was like "how do you beat this thing?" (i didnt read guides so it was hard for me). I also got scared the first time i saw rock titen but when i found out how easy he was i just laughed.

Sexy Angel
Ahh yes, Ansems ship and the ice titan were hard boss battles.

~Kairi~

wow there was alot of stuff that I said "Oh Crap" to in KH, but I have to say when I saw Ansems ship I was like OH CRAP!.

M

Miss Murder

Honestly, through all the games I was always, constantly like, "Bring it on, bi****s!!!!!"

. . .But Sephiroth in KH2 kinda had me worried. The first. . .few. . .times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back