• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

Demyx in general
"Roxas, that's a stick"
The way everyone pronounced Xion- I thought it was Zion (like how you say Zemnas for Xemnas), but apparently it's Sheeown.

"Who else am I gonna have ice cream with" was more of a facepalm moment rather than a lol. Way to kill the moment Roxas!

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Demyx in general
"Roxas, that's a stick"
The way everyone pronounced Xion- I thought it was Zion (like how you say Zemnas for Xemnas), but apparently it's Sheeown.

"Who else am I gonna have ice cream with" was more of a facepalm moment rather than a lol. Way to kill the moment Roxas!

nah roxas wanted to ask her out lol

her name was like Oo every time some 1 said her name different

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
1. When Lexaeus backhanded Roxas
2. Lock, Shock, and Barrel Bombs
3. Demyx: "I'll have to underacheive twice as hard now..."
4. The fact that Phil was training a total stranger.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Three things
1. Demyx
2. Demyx
3. Demyx
Although there were a few others but Demyx's funny moments outweigh the rest.

forget-me-not

lol. um. Demyx.
Xigbar
and Luxord. Yeah he wasn't really funny, but I kind of loved everything he said.
And Lexeaus. when he hit him over the head i was roflmaoing
the lock shock and barrel thing was funny the first five times. After that I just wanted to slap him.

Oh my god tho. Roxas: WHO WILL I HAVE ICE CREAM WITH???!!!!!!
i wanted to hit him. and the writers. they could have made that SO much better. really ruined the moment. I was a little pissed

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xigbar and Demyx in general.

Also, Demyx calling Larxene a 'witch'.

Poor guy couldn't say what he actually wanted to.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Vexen: "You're mine for today, Roxas."
...yeahhhhh. o__o;

And Xion saying "Roxas, that's a stick." and "When in doubt, give it a good smack?" were funny, too. xD; As was Lexaeus punching Roxas in the face. :D

Roxas with the winner stick and running into the Grey Room to find Axel was incredibly cute, too. :[ Not necessarily funny, but BWAH. ROOOOOOOXAS ;____; *huggles*

......was i the only one who didn't think "Who else will I have ice cream with?" was funny? xD; I thought that line was really sad, even touching. >: The Japanese one is a lot more meaningful, though. (kinda shows roxas wasn't as mad as a certain nobody in the japanese version...)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[......was i the only one who didn't think "Who else will I have ice cream with?" was funny? xD; I thought that line was really sad, even touching. >: The Japanese one is a lot more meaningful, though. (kinda shows roxas wasn't as mad as a certain nobody in the japanese version...)[/size][/font]

I actually felt my chest tighten at that :C
But I don't really know about Roxas. They kind of established it as
Roxas: *mad at Axel* >:C
Xion: *berates Roxas for being mad at Axel*
Roxas: *seems to have a sudden and magical change of Heart about Axel until the next time the shit hits the fan*

alex=axel

i though the part with roxas saying "who else will i eat ice cream with?" was kinda funny, but i thought it took away from the moment more, it was supposed to be a sad part, i kinda hated roxas in the moment, made him seem selfish.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Ya, I thought "Who will I have ice cream with?" really kind of ruined the moment, but it made me laugh on the inside. I was like, who wrote that in? Then again, it probably would've been more touching if I had cared for the post-mission ice cream scenes, but repetition doesn't fair well with me. Maybe if they had eaten ice cream at the beach some days. When I saw the cutscene, "Xion's Dream" I was like, yes, finally, they're somewhere different for once.

Sora'sOtherSide

If you actually think about the line and its context, it actually fits fine in the situation.

Having ice cream was the only thing Roxas could describe friendship as.

Roxas: So... friends are people... that eat ice cream together...?
Axel: ... Yeah, something like that.

So really, when Roxas said that, he meant "Who else will I be friends with?".

...But yeah. Xigbar and Demyx did have me laughing pretty much any time they were on screen.

Sea salt Aisu

"Roxas, that's a stick." I lol'd so hard at that. xD
When Axel came back from C.O. It wasn't really funny, but it made me smile. :3
And almost any Xigbar, Demyx, or Axel quote.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Now that I remember, I laughed when

Xion pulled off her hood, revealed Sora's head, and spoke with her girl voice. XD If that doesn't credit jokes about Sora's prepubescent voice in KH1, I don't know what does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back