• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

things on kh2 you could not believe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenblade

on kh2 what are some of the thing that happened to you that you could not believe. for me it was when my friend spent the night and I introduced him to kh2 I was at the point that you fight xaldine again. and I died and decided to let him play we did not count king mickey's as dying. When he played and I am not joking he got 15 to 17 mickey's in a row. just want to know if something like this ever happened to you

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Not that i can remember, although there was this one time when i forgot to save and had to start the whole thing again, ( i was in Hollow Bastion), i couldn't beleive that. but i did picked up some things that i had not seen when i first played it.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i agree, kh2 wasn't really that hard, but i got about 3 or 4 saves from king mickey just because i wanted to, xaldin wasn't impossible to beat

xDENLINx

really? i was thought his KH outfit was nothing compared to how cool his KH2 one was. but i guess opinions in style vary.

same goes for Sora. he looked cooler, more mature.

I loooovvvedddd Sora's Kh2 outfit. Everytime I saw Sora in kh1 all I could see are his huge shoes.

I Just wish they gave Riku an interesting outfit, it was just very plain imo.

PrimeTime

yea riku's outfit was kinda wack yo lol the first one was from kh1 was sick ! lol and do these characters stay skinny even when they age ? i would think they gain some muscle lol

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Well, they don't eat. I don't suppose they have the proteins to make the muscles, right?

The only eating we see is Roxas. And even then ice cream doesn't actually have protein content.

Wevvy

Great, might as well complain about Donald and Goofy then.

sniperguy1997

i like the new clothes on sora and riku as it makes them looks cooler.and you can now use the drives and forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back