• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things in the Toy Box you WISH actually existed (potential spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

After playing through the Toy Story world, one with a keen eye will notice that a lot of the merchandise in galaxy toys is made exclusively to fill the shelves and make the toy store... well, a toy store. Since it costs money to have actual name brand toys like Barbie, Lego and others, the dev team created a whole slew of playthings that the inner child in me wishes he could own. Take a gander if you've got a chance, some of the stuff in there does look interesting to say the least. So looking around galaxy toys, what item do you wish square enix would actually make and release to the public? I'd want that dinosaur boss with the lightning rods on its back, mainly because of its sheer size (the things nearly the size of my legs! where would i put such a monstrosity?!?).

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There were some cute little Lion plushie heartless that I really want. I'm hoping Square releases actual merchandise based on Toy Box as well.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Honestly, the Gigas. They’re pretty cool. But what I really want is the Dissida NT action figures!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I actually would like to have Verum Rex and the Gigas exist as a game and toys respectively.

Back