• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

things in kh that kh2 missed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Even those that was a waste I can understand what the starter of the thread means. Many things from KH1 should not have been taking out of KH2. I'm actually going back over to see what was taking out of KH2 from KH1 myself.

As far as battle system and. Gummi Ship system goes KH1 has a good BS(battle system) once you get all abilites its no different then KH2 unless you count just more flashy combos and, jumping around like crazy. The Gummi Ship was good in KH1 if it had KH2 Battle system it would have been even better but, if you also upgraded the Gummi Ship to its highest level and, added everything its about the same as KH2 just not as fast.

I actually myself liked climing the ladders myself to get to treasure chests provided a little challenge to get them all.

Side Quests that is actually one thing that made me play KH1 itself. Trinity Marks love to search for them getting all upgraded spells to get a special rod for donald it was good too.

Pyro

Riku123698745 said:
Tetsuya Nomura said in a few interveiws that he forgot some things to put in kh2 like....:
Mushroom Heartless
Aero Magic
The ability to cast magic on something to get items
Casing Blizzard on Fire to put it out
Casting Fire on wood to set a fire
Gravity and Stop magic
To put some things in the simularities of both games
Tidus and Wakka
No TinkerBell Summon
No Deep Jungle and other Worlds
Barrels and crates to push, carry and smash all in kh but not in kh2
Things to jump on and bounce on to get to higher elevations
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things we missed..... in kh not in kh2:
Mushroom Heartless
Using the L2 and R2 buttons for the camera
A one sided command menu
The old Sora Riku and Kairi
The Soft Reset Command (L1,L2,R1,R2,START, and SELECT)
Calling Sora 14
Other missing Heartless
Hang on ledges, climb ladders, and trees, swim, and so forth
The old main menu
The HP and MP gauges
The old Enemy HP bars
The ? command(lift, open and so forth)
The Save points
Trinity Marks
Old Summons
Dalmations
Good 'ol Gummi ships (old version)
Gummi menu lol!
Simple and Clean/ Different theme song
Buying Items and automatically equipping them to someone at buying time
More than one optional bosses
---------------------------------
Things they put in right kh2, not in kh:
Reaction Commands
NEW Heartless
Nobodys
New Weapons
New Charachters
Organization XII
Older People
NEW Gummi System
New Synthesis and Item Shops
New and Old Worlds
Armor shops
AR Max Codes
Skateboards
Cid actually talked in scenes
-----------------------------
Things in kh that they were right to put in kh2:
Moogles/Synthesising
Sora
Disney
Square Enix
Keyblades
Same story line
A GOOD story
Same theme
Battle Systems and the whole system that was alike.
Mini games

-------------------------------------
Things in kh2 that were wrong to put in it that were different in kh:
weaker Cerberus in kh2
Jasmine is FREAKY
-----------------------------
Things that were just put in kh2 not in kh that weren't right nor wrong:
More battles with Time limits

i know i missed some things because i was rushing and all and if you find anything that i missed that you might want to add just tell me in this thread. comment of what square should've did different. kh2 was good but they rushed it and mised out on the mushroom heartless.... whaaaaa..... well u may not find a point in this thread but there is. Just read it all and u'd understand, i hope.

you forgot in kh2 you get less money after killing enemies than in kh

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
One thing that you get in KH2 that's nice are the Get bonuses after major battles.
And of course, obvious things like, revisiting worlds because it's in the plot liine, not just to get a few missed items; filling out Jiminy's journal actually serves a purpose (annoying and impossible as it sometimes is); Jiminy's journal is actually useful on occasion (^_^); new synthesis system; limits; drives; etc...

Pyro

oh one more in kh we had moves ya know like strike raid and arcs arcanum. add the ones from final mix

Little_Red

betch.
I miss casting aero, but you can use dodge roll as a reaction command with those heartless that blow up.

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
I found the lack of the Soft restart and Dodge roll adility annoying!! >,< I hope he puts them back in the next one...or whatever...blah. I'm rusty on my news so don't mind me too much.

RiseAgainst

Final Arcana said:
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, what's your point?
His point is that Kh2 was a huge disappointment and wasn't half as good as the original

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
"that impressive" what's that mean but i'm still thinking of more to put down and i am just another obsessed kh fan waiting to do something waiting for the next game. and i'm feeling mrs starburst. but we could survive in kh2 without dodge roll. and travere town was a heven. a place to play around in the districts and get items from enemies, and buy items and do nothing just to vist our friends..... ahh.. the good ol times but Hallow Bastion/ Radiant Garden is like a Traverse Town to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back