• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things have def changed around here...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
Anywho made this while still slightly geekin after seeingTransformers 3. The style's probably "old" but I could care less. CnC

Optimus2011.jpg

Optimus-DeSat2011.jpg

O

Oberon

hooooly crap it's gg. :)

I think this is good. It has a very subtle attitude about it, and in combination with the stock and its 3D style, makes it work. Lighting is working alright too, though it could be a tad brighter. As for the stock itself, I would say it's oversharpened but I think it's actually working quite well that way. Overall it's a very simple piece and I like it. Nice job.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
hooooly crap it's gg. :)

I think this is good. It has a very subtle attitude about it, and in combination with the stock and its 3D style, makes it work. Lighting is working alright too, though it could be a tad brighter. As for the stock itself, I would say it's oversharpened but I think it's actually working quite well that way. Overall it's a very simple piece and I like it. Nice job.

Haii its me :)
Cute squirtle avy
Thanks for commenting. You have a point about the brightness, but I guess I still have the habit of making slightly dark tags.
(btw what did you old username used to be?)

O

Oberon

yeah. like I said, it isn't necessarily a bad aspect. it actually looks pretty cool with the lighting it as.

my old username was darkwatch. :]

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Really like the second, just slightly over sharpened. Hope to see you around here more :)

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Awwwww Yeahh old school style lmao

I like it though. The only thing I might have a problem with is the sharpness of it. But that's about it. In any case, I remember you cause you left just as soon as I came :/

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
ohoho so they do always come back

Second one works for me, I like the hazy look of it. I would try working a light source in there though, then it'd be perfect.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
yeah. like I said, it isn't necessarily a bad aspect. it actually looks pretty cool with the lighting it as.

my old username was darkwatch. :]

Lol how'd you go from DW to Oberon?

Really like the second, just slightly over sharpened. Hope to see you around here more :)

Thanks! Idk if i'll really be around though. the gfx stuff just derives from boredom now lol, but more than likely you'll see a new tag or two from me soon.
Also I think I remember who you used to be since there weren't that many gfx'ers from England, but remind me ^^;

Awwwww Yeahh old school style lmao

I like it though. The only thing I might have a problem with is the sharpness of it. But that's about it. In any case, I remember you cause you left just as soon as I came :/

Thanks!
I'm glad some people remember me

ohoho so they do always come back

Second one works for me, I like the hazy look of it. I would try working a light source in there though, then it'd be perfect.

lol anyone else stop through from the old days?
and thanks for the comment!

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I used to be Eliwood :3 but i'm not sure if i was very active while you were still a regular around here :(

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER YOU <3 you don't know me but i always liked your rikku avatar...which is gone now but uh
:3
hi. you inspired me along with forever kingdom and livi~~~

O

Oberon

Lol how'd you go from DW to Oberon?
idk, shamdeo was doing a thing where he chose a new username for members and then changed it for them. It was just a boredom thing really. kinda worked out nicely lol

Gamergirl

Silver Member
I used to be Eliwood :3 but i'm not sure if i was very active while you were still a regular around here :(

I remember seeing your name back then, but I don't think it was in the gfx forums

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER YOU <3 you don't know me but i always liked your rikku avatar...which is gone now but uh
:3
hi. you inspired me along with forever kingdom and livi~~~

Hahaha. Was it the rikku avy I have up currently? But I'm happy to hear that I actually inspired people around here ^_^

idk, shamdeo was doing a thing where he chose a new username for members and then changed it for them. It was just a boredom thing really. kinda worked out nicely lol

I swear this place has had way too many name changing sessions lol

Awards
Nobody remembers me... then again this is my 4th name, but who cares.

But as for the tag, top is better. Distortion effects on bg are a bit too obvious, but its not bad. I'm not sure if its like... a gaussian blur + lighten effect in the stock or its due to sharpening, but it's kinda odd. Not overbearingly so, but enough to point out for future references.
That said, nice to see you back.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
EE! YES! that avatar! :D super cute <333
you're so talented!

lol thanks, but I actually didn't make it ^^;
I had Sir Jecht (or Kawaiikousuke back in the day) make it for me.

Nobody remembers me... then again this is my 4th name, but who cares.

But as for the tag, top is better. Distortion effects on bg are a bit too obvious, but its not bad. I'm not sure if its like... a gaussian blur + lighten effect in the stock or its due to sharpening, but it's kinda odd. Not overbearingly so, but enough to point out for future references.
That said, nice to see you back.

I might, if knew what ur old names used to be lol.
I can tell you there's no g-blur in this one at all, but I did some dodging on the stock to make the lighting a little more noticeable.

haha I remember I tried copying it. Didn't do so well ._.

lol its not that bad. I like it.

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
Why does everyone keep changing their name?
Anyways...
Hey Gamegirl89, I thought your name looked familiar. It's good to see you again, though I don't go here that often (just randomly stopped by today).

To stay on topic... I like the bottom one better. I like it unsaturated, and the bg looks better without optimus's colors. I agree with Eli (Cloud) tho with the sharpening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back