• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things about Vanitas never explained...(WARNING: Spoilers ahead)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmmm...you
re right....then i dont know about the stance, maybe vanitas impacted riku a little

lycropath

While Riku and Vanitas`s fighting stances are very similar they have some differences. The way Riku is more leaned back then Vanitas who is hunched and left arm arms are facing different directions (Riku`s palm facing upwards and Vanitas`s in a fist facing the opposite). The stances where likely made very similar and yet different as a red herring.

The suit its probably Vanitas is just in Dark Mode much like Riku did before.

As for the Eye its probably just a thematic aesthetic on weapons affiliated with darkness. (Master Xehenorts, and Terra`s Dark Biter and Chaos Reaper have eyes on them as well.)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
[/list]
simple awnser

1.All of Riku's Dark powers and choses came from XH and seeing that the Dark Suit comes from his dark powers XH probley shaped it from MX memories
2.Riku didn't have the stance till he came in contact with XH so he got it from him and Vanitas learned it from MX.
3.I think it is to rep the darkness in someones heart.

Riku had the stance in Destiny Island.

Santuary

As for your theory, it's flawed. sora didnt merge with ventus until the end. it was because sora filled the empty part that the darkness was suppose to do. but since the gap sora filled also affected the fractured part (vanitas) it gave him his appearance.[/quo

You mean the Keyblade ceremony????????

It wasn't a theory, I saw all of the gameplay, I just conceived it wrong, or in the wrong order, is all.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
  • His outfit is simular to Dark Riku's outfit.
  • He has the same battle stance as Riku.
  • His keyblade has that blue eye on it, the same one that can be found on Rikus Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn.
Oh boy oh boy.

Master Xehanort's sleeping memories of Vanitas in Ansem SoD. :3

Almost. Vanitas's palm is facing down.

Dunno.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Oh boy oh boy.

Master Xehanort's sleeping memories of Vanitas in Ansem SoD. :3

Almost. Vanitas's palm is facing down.

Dunno.

Yeah the palm facing down is about as important as the fact that Roxas and Ven have slightly different hairstyles.

lycropath

Look at how straight Riku stands in his stance compared to Vanitas who is hunched over. Similar but different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back