• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thing I noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destination

In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, where you can fight all the Organization members, theres a spot open, and you can see a door threw the water

I think this has to do with the 14th Organization Member, that she probably faded away, meaning someone must of killed her.

boygame66

what do you mean by threw the water in the water or thrown in the water?oh and orgainazation dont die remember they just turn to nothingness.but at least u found it!

Riku77

maybe it is a hint, or maybe it is something that is just a coincedence, a shadow of the organization? I dont know though anyway good find though

KeybladeUnown

:O you no with all these rumors about aqua being the 14th member a door through the water water +aqua you get the hint Ooooo so spoky hmmm how odd would that be

Sexy Angel
Aqua isnt the 14th member from what we know.
Aqua doesnt have the skin color and chin physical feature of the 14th member.

How do we know that Destination is lying or not. He might be.

funnymanhaha1000

Aqua isnt the 14th member from what we know.
Aqua doesnt have the skin color and chin physical feature of the 14th member.

How do we know that Destination is lying or not. He might be.

Lol you're so positive. This is actually pretty interesting though. Im gonna take a looksee and if i find anything ill put something up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back