• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

they should make kh2 on other platforms like psp and ds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candylanger

Awards
The thing is, it's already been out for a very long time, so there's no point in doing a remake of KH2 to DS and/or PSP.
Secondly, DS can't handle the game, and I think it can't fit in a UMD.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So far, and I'm speaking of this as pretty much fact, because it's the only real likelihood: KH1 (maybe FM), KH2 (maybe FM) and Re:CoM get released with full-english voice acting and menus on the PS3 on a single disc, possibly with slightly upped graphics (like the God of War collection).

Gram

Banned
Awards
So far, and I'm speaking of this as pretty much fact, because it's the only real likelihood: KH1 (maybe FM), KH2 (maybe FM) and Re:CoM get released with full-english voice acting and menus on the PS3 on a single disc, possibly with slightly upped graphics
that would be so friggin awesome :53:

Why would it be SO much better on the PSP than what it is on PS2
this^

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

zhill05

If any part of the kingdom hearts series should be on another console, in my opinion it should be the PS3. Much like the GOW collection this should keep gamers occupied until BBS or the next major installment takes place. If Sony/Square do decide to do this then it should include the remakes of KH1 and KH2. Even though it would be nice to have I doubt that anything like that would happen anytime soon if at all.

graypeople

wow yu really posted the same exact thread in 2 different places for 2 different games incredible never once have i seen this in all my days on KHI you are the first lol you are a real asshole and no they shouldnt thats absolutely stupid there isnt a single reason for it to be on the ds or psp

cloudzack117

I am kind of hoping that they stick to the PSP from now on. I am not getting a ps3 in the near future and i don't want to get one even if the only game i would want is a new kh game. I hope that eithar they stick to the psp from now on or they do the same thing that they did with FF13 and release 360 versions

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Why must you complain? Get the console or something!

For example, I don't have a PSP but I'm not complaining about BbS coming out on PSP, because I'm going to buy one by December. I'll probably get a PS3 for KH3 too (and obviously for other games).

Beyer

you want it on portable consoles? Dude, we all saw the graphics etc. that Days had and, I don't think I am the only one, wished they had just made it for a home console where they could have made it better.
However, I have played a PSP (need to buy 1 for BBS!) and I think they have amazing graphics, for a portable.

A personal opinion on portables: They annoy me, they just do, I ALWAYS compare it to a home console and usually, I wish it was for a home console. Once again, however, PSP's do good, glad they made BBS for PSP and not DS. I am just not over the potential for Days that was thrown away...I love the org too much. I don't find the portablility to be much use either, I am usually still on my bed, same as with my Xbox etc.

Basically, I wouldn't mind a remake in the distant future once the series is complete but it would have to be done very well (some re-makes make me scream WHY? while other makes me cry with joy). Possibly a like anniversary compilation or something, I would so buy that.

OR they could not change it and, I am assuming in the future CD's (or some new invention) will hold more data so, we could have more than one game on a disc and not take the risk with re-makes.

My answer to the question: No, they shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back