• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They better have a journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
They all would keep their own journals and chronicle their own adventures and how they interacted with certain characters in certain worlds.

Master Xehanort Reports anyone?

xgnarmanx

I hope they do sometihn like days and share a journal, that way you have to figure out which one said which

they should it would be much easier to tell the time line between the 3 stories.

I think TAV are each going to get there own journal but in the journal option it will show it like

like Start<journal< Terra journal ,aqua journal,ven journal

The one's you hav'nt done yet will be blank obviously .

satria222poxy

I'm kind of disappointing with the journal in 358/2 days. I mean, yes there's diary entries and enemy report, but no character entries. It should be essential to put character entries into the journal, so that we could get a clear description of each character.

After I saw a couple of coded gameplay episodes, it would seem that I don't see Jimmny's Journal in the game menu. I know that coded is about the journal, but Jimmny shoulda have written entries about coded, as well it should include character and enemy entries.

As for BBS, i expect its journal to be simmilar to the one in KH2 and KHRe:COM, where it have story, character, unverse, album, treasures, d-links, mode change and more other entries. And also since there are 3 characters, each journal will have distinctive designs.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I think they will each have there own..to tell their own stories..

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
They will have their own journals for sure, each telling there different point of view. I really do hope they have a theatre mode!!!

KeybearerXIII

They all would keep their own journals and chronicle their own adventures and how they interacted with certain characters in certain worlds.

Master Xehanort Reports anyone?
No, Ansem was around back then. In KH you just found lost Ansem reports.Besides, they might not even include reports, because if you look at them all, it seems asif they hint back to BbS.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I think it would be nice for TAV to have their own journals.
That way we can know what TAV are thinking, just like Roxas.

Vanitas.

I would like the,

'Master Xehanort' reports. Since I believe he was involved in the Keyblade War his reports will state on what happened.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I would like the,

'Master Xehanort' reports. Since I believe he was involved in the Keyblade War his reports will state on what happened.

That would be cool.
I wonder if the Xehanort would then find them.

Vanitas.

Find who? the Keyblade Masters involved in that war? Possibly by the time BBS starts they are vanquished...no where to be found with the exception of MX and Vanitas. This is why I believe how 'Master Xehanort and his cohort' disappeared.' They were involved in the Keyblade War.

It does make sense if you look at it. Master Xehanort has knowledge of the Keyblade War...

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Find who? the Keyblade Masters involved in that war? Possibly by the time BBS starts they are vanquished...no where to be found with the exception of MX and Vanitas. This is why I believe how 'Master Xehanort and his cohort' disappeared.' They were involved in the Keyblade War.

It does make sense if you look at it. Master Xehanort has knowledge of the Keyblade War...

No I mean Master Xehanort reports.
Sorry if you were mistaken

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
No, Ansem was around back then. In KH you just found lost Ansem reports.Besides, they might not even include reports, because if you look at them all, it seems asif they hint back to BbS.
What are you trying to say of course they'll be MX reports in it every major Kh game has reports in them.

State

Awards
I'm sure Eraqus told them to keep a journal of their travels, just how Saix told Roxas to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back