• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They better have a journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I sure do love Journal mode in KH1 and KHII but I'm worried that they wont have one in BBS since Jiminy is probably not gona be with Terra, Aqua and Ventus.

αsiя

space coke
Maybe TAV will have their own journals or maybe Master Eraqus

Oceayo

There may be one for each of them, and it could show their different points of view in the story, like how Terra seems to talk more with the villains.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Of course BBS will have journals. I think Master Eraqus will tell TAV to chronicle their journey in a journal.

αsiя

space coke
I just hope they have a theater mode like in Days. I wish they had put that in the games since KH I....

I think they will have a theathre mode
the past two games that were released (Re:CoM/Days) had theathre mode so why not another one for BBS

D

Deleted member 60399

They may. I mean it's not like we would play the game and not know what the protanginists are thinking.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
they needs a journal to show the unversed info and character info.
so yeah they will

Allister Rose

French Lover
I hope they do sometihn like days and share a journal, that way you have to figure out which one said which

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I hope they have the character models and descritpions again :/ I didn't like how all Days had was an enemy thing with crappy small pictures but I guess it may have been since their character models weren't that good in game ^^;

iLexi-chan

They will have a Journal of couse. >>
EVERY KH game has a journal.
Jiminy wrote the journal in KH, KHCOM,KH2
Roxas did as well. So i may be Ven who is writing it. Who knows..

KeybearerXIII

What wouldbe cool is if after you finish someones story, it saves the journal (that they wrote themselves) so you could read each one and piece together the story. If you agree, quote me, and say that you agree (duh).

Sora1915

Bronze Member
But TAV are barley going to be together so I would think they would each have their own not just Ven writing it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back