• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

These scans ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
WHose that guy who looks like a prince with a sword in the second scans

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well most of the scans are old, except there are a few I've never seen before.
Theres one where theres a close up of DS's face in the same room with the telescope. Another where Terra has turned around looking at Maleficent anrgy and finally a meeting with Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip in the woods.

Good find.

WHose that guy who looks like a prince with a sword in the second scans
Prince Phillip

kingofgame981

Awards
The scans was post today (30-10), so maybe it's just release today...

... I'm still curious about those Japanese...

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Hmm... these have some new stuff. It's unfortunate that it is just my bedtime now or else I would start translating these (that and I've just been translating for 7 hours straight on another project...)

But I will translate this part:

Tetsuya Nomura - Ventus and Vanitas

Vanitas has his face hidden, so he is even more mysterious than other characters. There is a very important reason that his face is covered, but I can’t tell that yet. I will tell you that you won’t see it until the end of the story. I chose his name first through the meaning I wanted, then when I was looking up words this one also sounded similar to Ventus. So the reason I chose this name was because it felt like he was destined for it.

Erauqs

If Nomura says Vanitas was destined for the name, because it soundes similar to Ventus, then Ventus and Vanitas must have some kind of special connection, right?
Thx for the scans and translations, you two! And keep up the good work!

State

Awards
Tetsuya Nomura - Ventus and Vanitas

Vanitas has his face hidden, so he is even more mysterious than other characters. There is a very important reason that his face is covered, but I can’t tell that yet. I will tell you that you won’t see it until the end of the story. I chose his name first through the meaning I wanted, then when I was looking up words this one also sounded similar to Ventus. So the reason I chose this name was because it felt like he was destined for it.
huh, wonder what that important reason might be, i also wonder if he will take his helmet away, be forced to remove it or he was attacked and it fell. until the end? hm... xehanort appeared at the end of the conflict between mx, vanitas and tav, perhaps... hm... he chose that name right after he read it had a resemblance to the name "ventus"? to mysteries in one paragraph.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Not too much new info really, but I translated the first page anyway:

The truth behind these mysteries will soon be revealed!

Lots of new information about the story and system have been revealed by these new screenshots and illustrations. They’ve finally decided on a release date, so we’re closing in on finding out what is behind all these mysteries in this new game.

World Guide 1
-Land of Departure-

Our heroes’ long grim adventure starts from here.

The story starts in a new original world. Here is where the heroes train in hopes of becoming a Keyblade Master. The latest movie that was shown at TGS09 showed them taking the “Master Qualification Exam”. It was revealed that Master Xehanort watched them take the test, though we’ll have to wait and see how the story will unfold from there.

-----

Master Xehanort [er... the scan cuts off about half of the words, but it’s essentially the same as before. I will guess:]

Master Xehanort is a powerful Keyblade Master, as well as an acquaintance of Master Eraqus. He looks very different from the Xehanort we have seen in previous games. Just who is he?

Master Xehanort is giving advice to someone. Had he been planning something at this time as well?

Vanitas

He is the only apprentice of Master Xehanort, and his name has only just been revealed. In the movie that was shown at TGS09 we were able to see him talking and hear his voice. Just what face is he hiding behind the mask?

-----

He talks about the princesses of light!
Where the princesses of light something that people sought after even in the past?

Our three heroes in training
This is the world where they start out on. But perhaps the picture shown here is not from the very beginning of the game?

-----

Let’s look take a look at some of the things in the story we’re wondering about!
It’s quite interesting that in this game that the important characters already seem to know each other. We get to see scenes of them all talking before the problems start, and these will be the key that connects the rest of the story together. The things Master Xehanort says also have quite a few connections to previous games in the series.

Point 1 Terra and Master Xehanort
It seems that Terra trusts Master Xehanort. We see that he obeys him, but it seems that in the end he betrays him!? What is Master Xehanort after?

Point 2 Ventus and Vanitas
Is it just a coincidence, or is there some connection? We see quite a few scenes with them together. Their names also sound similar. Just what is between the two of them!

Point 3 Aqua’s Good Luck Charm
Aqua gives them charms to make sure they’ll see each other again. The charms look just like the one that Kairi made in KH!

Point 4 The search begins
The three of them are ordered to go searching for Master Xehanort, but in this scene we don’t see Ventus anywhere. Where could he be?

Point 5 What is Ventus doing?
What is Master Eraqus and Aqua looking at? It almost seems as though Ventus is acting violent...

-----

from Tetsuya Nomura
Their adventure begins here.

Though not all scenes are, most of these screenshots show the prologue to the story, in Land of Departure, where they start their journey. What exactly were Terra and Master Xehanort talking about? What is Ven doing? You’ll have to find out more in the game. Master Eraqus is Ven, Terra and Aqua’s master, and he will have a lot to do with the story. He is a new character for the series, so I’d like you to watch him closely.

-----

Master Eraqus

He is a Keyblade Master with three apprentices. We don’t know much about him yet, but he seems like a calm and collected “samurai” type. The armor around his middle and his boots look similar to the other three. Perhaps he can change into armor as well? His keyblade design is rather interesting.

“Now we will be having the Master Qualification Exam.”

The Three Apprentices

Terra

A young man who is always calm and cool even under pressure. He fights with power, and can pack a lot of destruction into one attack.

Ventus

A boy who is curious and has a cheerful personality. He fights with speed, and uses light, quick actions.

Aqua

A serious young woman who both kind and strong. Her style is to fight with magic, so her attacks might be a bit erratic!?

---

System - Let’s look at two new things that have been revealed!

Command Levels - Important for growth of your commands!

Deck Commands, Action Commands, and Shoot Lock Commands all have levels. You can gain CP (Command Points) from defeated enemies which once you’ve gotten enough will raise the levels of your Commands. Levels will effect just how strong your Commands will become.

Set your Commands before battle
CP will be given to all Commands that you have set in your Deck.
When your Commands level up it will tell you on the screen. You can also check their growth on the menu screen.

Support Abilities - Master your abilities to make them more powerful

Some Deck Commands will also have Support Abilities attached to them. When you set the Command you will gain the effect of the Support Ability, but if you unequip it you will lose the effect. But if you set the Command and get the ability to the highest level, your character will then have that ability mastered, and even if the Command is unequipped the effect of the Support Ability will remain.

Support Abilities will grow by gaining CP. Then you will be able to level them up.

Barrage - A Deck Command. You will draw close to the enemy and hit them with a rapid fire multi-hit attack. If you manage to press the buttons with good timing you gain extra hits.

Strike Raid - A Deck Command. You use the keyblade like a boomarang to attack your enemies. Sora has used the same attack before in the KH series.

-----

A

Azrael

If Nomura says Vanitas was destined for the name, because it soundes similar to Ventus, then Ventus and Vanitas must have some kind of special connection, right?
Thx for the scans and translations, you two! And keep up the good work!

Ven's VA is Roxas' and Van's VA is Sora's so there must be a BIG connection.

Radon

mofo

Oooooh. Exiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back