• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

These Real Translations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I was searching around and found these translations. Someone said they got them on IGN? I think it's from a video with Sora on his knees talking to Zexion the unhooded unknown. But are these translations real? If they are they explain a lot. If this was already posted please no flaming, for I didn't know or see it on here:

Sora: Who are you?

Org member: I am one sent to the world of darkness. I've seen your, "friend", there. He doesn't deserve to live, and will not for long either. He deserves what he's about to get

Sora: Who are you?

Org member: *Pulls down hood* You can call me...Zexion

Sora: Who?

Zexion: I almost forgot. While Riku was in the basement, you were on the top floors of Castle Oblivion. You never met me.

Sora: Wait a minute. Riku? Is that who is in the world of darkness?

Zexion: You're smarter than I thought. Obviously Namine has helped you regain your memories. Yes, Riku is in the world of darkness. He deserves it after he made that replica send me there myself.

Sora: Let me go to him!

Zexion: Only if you beg me...

Sora: *shows strong thinking, before finally kneeling down* Please, I want to get into the world of darkness too..

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
sounds reasonable until this part
Sora: Let me go to him!

Sora: *shows strong thinking, before finally kneeling down* Please, I want to get into the world of darkness too..

Sanctuary Keeper

The translations seem so awsome, and good find......IF, they are indeed true though :p

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
Awsome. Since they cut most of the film, this I guess covers most of the stuff cut out. Thank you so much RikuIsMine77

No it sounds believable...Zexion says gay stuff...

So aparently Zexion escaped the "world of darkness"

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Did nomura confirm it? If not it isn't true, i wish that you people would stop trusting people outside SE. That seems right.

i mean the zexion part

Last edited:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
no..i dont think so...
it doesnt sound resonble 2 me
zexion: LIKE OMFZ U WERE ON THE TOP FLOORS OF CASTLE OBLIVION AND RIKU WAS IN THE BAZEMENT LIKE OMFZZZZ >_>

the rest sounds resonable 2 me...

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i mean for some reason this quote just doesnt ssound right to me its hard to see a org member ask a lil kid to beg it just doest sound right and sora actually doing it

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
biglipsxi said:
i mean for some reason this quote just doesnt ssound right to me its hard to see a org member ask a lil kid to beg it just doest sound right and sora actually doing it
agreed...maybe it has things missing...
but i just dont see that happening...

BunnyCupCakes said:
Sounds really familar & I've seen clips 4 that part,
so I'm agreeing it's real

the clips only say this ..(or wat we can here)
Sora (on knees): Please, I want to get into the world of darkness too..

thats it...4 that part..

Last edited:

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
We won't know if it's true or not until it is confirmed, yes. But you also don't know if it's wrong or not until then.

Zexion always says pretty gay things, and not to mention a lot of the other characters on KH. I'm hoping it's real because it give quite an insight on the 'Riku and Sora' thing.

Vzam: Your welcome! :D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Madness said:
Where exactly did this info come from?

yes that is my question, i want to know where it is he got this info from i was just at IGN and it said nothing on this new trailor.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
The thing is, this sounds very much like something a fan would make up. But it does explain why Sora would want to go to the world of darkness or whatever.

Also, listen very closely during the trailer. Zexion/the Zexiony unknown says something as he pulls down his hood. Though it's very quiet and nearly impossible to understand, which is probably why no one translating the trailer has included it.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I honestly don't have any links. I came on here asking if anyone on here knew about it to make sure it was true. I was on a message board and when asked where they got it from the just stated IGN. I'm going to ask for a valid link, but I don't know how long it would take for them to respond, or if they will. But I'll surely try.

I respect y'all for wanting to know if something in confirmed, so I'm going to try to see the if there is truth behind this. I just thought it sounded true and I was hoping it was, for it would show some insight as to where Riku and Sora stand.

Anyway, I'll try to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back