• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

These pictures confuse me. (Coded)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
ƒWƒƒƒ“ƒvƒtƒFƒXƒ^2008 | SQUARE ENIX

^I'm sure you've all seen this^

Coded was assumed to be during the adventures of KH1 and revolves around Mickey's story right?

The BOTTOM RIGHT picture confuses me. In KH1, Mickey never met Sora, right? Also Mickey is in his NEW clothes?

Then the BOTTOM LEFT picture is on the island. Shows Sora "scanned" (i dunno the word).

Unless Mickey is in a digital world (lol...) like Roxas in his digital twilight town?

Is there something I have missed?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Coded is about Mickey and Jiminy encoding JIminy's journal into data and exploring it's contents. Because there was another message other than the thank Namine one that said "We must return to free them from their torment." or something. That Sora is made of Data and Mickey is just exploring Jiminy's encoded journal.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Right now, that a digital Sora, and Mickey, is trying to "save them from there torment" What ever that means...Yea, it's true Sora never meet Mickey in Twlight Town, but Sora is Digital, and Mickey..came into the journal?..Thats pretty much it..

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
so similar to "Sora going in to Pooh's Book" Mickey is jumping into the memories that jiminy recorded?

AH~ I think I get it.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea. I think thats the gist of it!...Coded is all..The Past, and Digital.Lol.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Do you think that after Mickey goes through the journal, and since it's kinda the past, do you think Sora will suddenly remember it..probablly not..I dunno..

blendedhearts

Thats right. And apparently, one of the lines when Mickey analyzes Traverse Town is "I was here on that day. I must speak the truth." Dunno what the hell it means, but yeah.
it means he was in traverse town on the day sora came there, we apparently just don't see him. and that he has to speak the truth.

Hanzo

Well i think that Coded is where Mickey was. Cause you know if you see Pluto the king is close by.
Also Pluto just shows up with letter and clues that Sora and co. follow. Like the gummi parts. Also have you ever thought why Sora and co. is surprised to see Pluto when they took him on the ship in KH1. Pluto never got back on i think and somehow he got to different worlds.

Eox

Thats right. And apparently, one of the lines when Mickey analyzes Traverse Town is "I was here on that day. I must speak the truth." Dunno what the hell it means, but yeah.

i think it means that Mickey wanted to say something but couldn't because he feared the concequences.

Dnize

Its like Mickey visits a digital past, its sort of like the time travel only you dont change anything really.

Twilight kingdom

Right now, that a digital Sora, and Mickey, is trying to "save them from there torment" What ever that means...Yea, it's true Sora never meet Mickey in Twlight Town, but Sora is Digital, and Mickey..came into the journal?..Thats pretty much it..

Wait, i thought Mickey and Sora were in Traverse Town?

Hanzo

Yea is only a cell game. It could be part of the story or not. I think it's not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back