• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

therories for 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Nobody

Yes, but you gave me no proof. You basically just said what KershaFangs said.

You can say I'm wrong all you want, but if you cannot offer a better explaination for what it is, I see no reason why it doesn't make sense. It fits perfectly.

It wouldn't even seem so much if they hadn't put days behind it, but that would make it seem even more like 358 and a half days. 365 days minus 6 and a half days equals 358 and a half days. The way they wrote it is a bit strange, but when you think of it that way, it makes sense. Maybe for the English-language versions they may change the title to 358 1/2, just to make it make sense to us.

(I think 358 with a fraction behind it looks really awkward anyway, which is why I say 358 and a half instead of 358 1/2.)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No proof? Last I checked, three-hundred-fifty-eight divided by two still is not the same as three-hundred-fifty-eight and a half. That's a mathematical fact.

My guess is that "358" represents the days he spent with Organization XIII, and the time period the game focuses on. As for "/2", I think that refers to the story's focus will be split, centering on two people in particular: Roxas and this mysterious new 14th member.

KershaFangs

Math is an universal language. All numbers, mathematic symbols, and their meanings are the same in all languages.

That's why it's indefinility 358/2, not any one-half.

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
maybe someone should see how it is written in japenese and see what if its meaning is the same when you see "/2" you think divided by two but maybe in japenese its written to mean something else

It won't be any different. Math is universal; dividing by two in Japan is exactly the same as anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back