• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There's something about Sora...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Sora do you like best?

• KH1 Sora

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • KH RE: CoM/ CoM Sora

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • KH2 Sora

Votes: 48 59.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreezePrideIV

I like him in KH1 the best. He's the least immature in that one, which really doesnt make sense because thats when he's the youngest...
He's pretty mature in CoM too though... The major maturity decrease didn't really start to kick in until KH2. Yeah, he needs to grow up.... again. I wouldn't mind if he was immature from the beginning and stayed that way, but he got worse lol. And thats kinda weird.

He was like, what, 14 in KH1, and then his balls mysteriously dropped in ReCoM (if voice is any indication), and then he was a victim of raging hormones in the latter part of ReCoM and all through KH2.

Sounds like a natural teenage boy to me.

xtec

liked him better in kh2 cuz in kh his voice was anoying and all and he was more mature,cooler,and his attacks got way better (DUAL WIELD FTW!)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I like KH1 Sora`s personality better, but I like the KH2 Sora`s voice and outfit better. There`s not a big personality difference, but I liked the KH1 Sora better.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I prefer CoM Sora. He wasnt just doing what he was told for the hell of it ,e.g Yen Sid telling him nobodies= bad, and he question his motive when he had an option to choose instead of blindly jumping in to the deep end.

Sparks

gone
I really don't know whether or not I love him or hate him... (whispers) I like him in KH1 the best. He was really motivated to find riku and kairi. It was like they were his life. And they were. I like him in CoM because we see a different side of him. He's really moody and mean. It was refreshing. In KH2 he was a lovable idiot. I laughed at his dorkyness.

HeartOfTheHero

I liked KH2 Sora the best, but ReCoM Sora wasn't too bad either. Seeing a different side to his personality (even though he was under influences of Castle Oblivion's inhabitants) made that game more interesting. In KH1 he acted a bit too immature; every time I play it I swear, i think he's like, 9 or 10 years old because of how he acts sometimes.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I liked KH2 Sora the best, but ReCoM Sora wasn't too bad either. Seeing a different side to his personality (even though he was under influences of Castle Oblivion's inhabitants) made that game more interesting. In KH1 he acted a bit too immature; every time I play it I swear, i think he's like, 9 or 10 years old because of how he acts sometimes.

yeah, but it got worse in Kh2.

Kairiangel

I really so prefure KH2 Sora. I don't have anything against KH1 Sora because it was his first adventure but he got on my nerves and some points. I dispised COM Sora because he was a total asshole to everyone and it was always about Namine to him (I hate Namine btw for several reasons) I prwefure KH2 Sora because he looked his age for one, better voice and also showed different emotions (even cried!) he even made me laugh a few times when he becomes completly cluless and also his facial expressions were much better too.

WantaSoraplushie

I donno -- I'm rather fond of KH2 Sora. He was an absolute dick and I loved him for it. Granted, I'm too fond of Sora period to really find anything that gets under my skin. I maybe like KH1 Sora a little less for his naivite/innocence (which isn't a flaw, necessarily, as it makes sense for him to be that way), and that bled through into ReCoM as well. But...I'm really not in position to criticize/pick apart any of them, as for the majority of all three games I wasn't paying attention to Sora's character as I was to OMG WHERE'S RIKU.

I think it all comes down to the fact that in KH1/ReCoM I was mostly going "OMG SORA YOU ARE SO DUMB AND CUTE" versus KH2 "LOL SORA JUST SMACKED A BITCH"

I agree with FreezePrideIV 100%. I find Sora too adorable to find his flaws.

Riku Fan1415

I think SE made Sora a little too easygoing and friendly. I don't know about everyone else but it got pretty annoying, especially during love scenes which he COMPLETELY RUINED. I hope Sora grows up a little more in the KH games of the future.
What do you guys think?

This is why I liked him better in COM/Re:COM. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I enjoyed seeing him all but cuss out Donald and Goofy, I just liked the fact that he, along with the storyline, seemed slightly darker than the first and second games.

Axelmarmar

I voted Re:CoM based on the sleights and the flow of the game. I agree that he was a dick but it was because he thought he was doing something he believed in. In KH1 he was just starting but he had maturity. He didn't freak out when Kairi went poof and Riku disapeared into darkness.BUT... after hanging around with Donald and Goofy too much in KH1(excluding Re:CoM because he fogoets what happens) his IQ dropped by over 9000 points during KH2 making him a complete idiot and very childish.

Grey

In KH2, Sora just seemed too easygoing in KH2. But...

In KH1, he was extremely childish, but he made up for it in responsibility.
In (Re:)CoM, he was a bit of a jerk towards the middle and end, but it was justified.
In KH2, he was really carefree, though to tell you the truth, he seemed to be a bit more like Mickey.

Honestly, I kind of feel like the Chain of Memories Sora seemed a lot more like a real person than a little child swinging around a Key.

Awards
i liked kh2 sora more, he seemed a lot more laid back and his encounters with other characters was a lot more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back