• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There's A Robin In My Bathtub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilk

No lie. I named him Robert. I rescued him from a couple of mean crows today. He's a cutie. :3

Update: Robert is no longer living. He passed away this morning as I was about to take him to the wildlife rehabilitation center. Y.Y

Last edited:

Pilk

Aww how sweet heres a idea how about you take a picture so we can see:thumbup:
You're just in luck because I did take one of him in the shiny bucket I had him in earlier! I'd take a new one but he's a bit afraid and gets nervous when people go near him.

Robert the Robin

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Aww, poor little thing! Is it ok now?

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
Me and my girlfriend found an injured pidgeon on the sidewalk a while ago.
We picked it up and we were gonna take it back home.
We called him "Petey".
Like 3 blocks from her house we though "screw it" and left it beside a bush.
Probably to die...

It haunts me to this day <_<

so yeah, good job on being a decent human being and keeping it.

C

cam ron 77

no kidding? oh man. I saved a fly once when it was about to be eaten by this spider. it was right in the middle of wrapping it up and injecting its acidic juices and all that jazz. I said to myself 'maybe i'll watch it get eaten' but I have no life so I too plucked it from its doom and named it bob, the cliche and also variant form of robert. i also saved alittle sparrow since they die alot around my house for some reason and i think it actually died out of fear because really, those kinds of swift/jittery like animals aren't meant to be all friendly with human creatures.

cam ron 77 said:
no kidding? oh man. I saved a fly once when it was about to be eaten by this spider.

Wow, that's uh, lovely?

"What the..."

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Me, my my bro, and one of my bro's friend found a half dead bird on the street with a broken wing, so my friend took a brick and euthanized it. I'd like to believe we did the right thing, but I'm pretty sure that's a lie.

Nice job on helping something live instead of killing it!

Pilk

EVERYONE HE'S DEAD THREAD OVER
Wow, that wasn't an asshole comment or anything. For your information, he wasn't dead. He was just fine until 10:30 am this morning. He finally passed away... Y.Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back