• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

just watch the video

theres cheats 2 get 3 keyblades and one of them is called FAKE
(fake king mickeys keyblade)
im about to use the code for it and dual weild kingdom keys
(soras and king mickeys)

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
hmmm,
I've seen both the Edge of Ultima and the Detection Saber before. + that Mickey's Keyblade was labeled "Fake". Since your not supposed to be able to use it.

Burori

There is also another Keyblade called anti-Form Dummy. However once you equip it the game freezes....

Twinblades

woahhhh wut does it look like??

thats the description of the FAKE keyblde
it says dummy
i was like uhhh is the game tellin me im dumb for cheating?

NiteHawk

Well Nomura did say there was gonna be a chance for customisable keyblades in the game, i suppose those could of been some of them.

Roxas Sorrows

You can't customize keyblades, it was ruled out.

You can only get these blades by cheats, there is no way to get them normally, that's why you use a cheat. Also, the tuuti fruuti looking keyblades, Detection Saber and Edge of Ultima, aren't real, that's why they look so crappy, they weren't supposed to be real blades, along with Detection Shield.

NiteHawk

i never said customisable keyblades are in the game, i said that Nomura stated it would be a chance for the game, and that those might be them but was never finished.

Roxas Sorrows

If there was a customizable keyblade option, and it was cancelled, why would they keep some, even though you should make your own?

Exactly.

And these keyblades aren't even supposed to be in the game, it's just a cheaters guide to weak weapons and broken games.

Also the FAKE keyblade looks exactly like Kingdom Key, color and all.

NiteHawk

Are you really the moronic? Do you not remember FFX? no matter what combination of items u had or added to the sword in the game there was always a specific design for that weapon, and i would assume they would use the same thing for KH2 and begain trying to do it and left the codings in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back