• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuriken

Meh, there isnt much special stuff about those keyblades. I cant even see a difference between the Detection Saber and the Edge of Ultima.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That's not Mickey's keyblade, because Mickey's has a gold blade and a silver hilt gaurd, and that looks just like a normal Kingdom key =\

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I wonder if you can get Kairi's Keyblade...

MuffinMan,
your right... that isn't Mickey's. lol. I just remember someone saying that his keyblade was labeled as "Fake" when you look at the names.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
It's probably named fake cause thats the only kind of keyblade roxas can get. And is it an input cheat or a disk cheat like Action Replay.

DualWeilder.

lol ever since we learned about seifer saying "lamers" everyone starts saying it. ive gotten it a few times now. anyway, the 1st two keyblades are exactly the same. and that is just another kingdom key made weaker.

Vin

Bronze Member
i heard of them be4 the also have 1 thats n invisble keyblade but when i tryed to use it but the game frozze

Trimmblade

The FAKE Keyblade is totally pointless, it's just the regular Kingdom Key. I don't even know why it's called fake.

Burori

KHkid365 said:
i heard of them be4 the also have 1 thats n invisble keyblade but when i tryed to use it but the game frozze

I believe that was the anti-form dummy Keyblade. Same thing happened to me where I attacked and nothing appeared then the game froze

Twinblades

i just like dual weilding 2 kingdom keys
it looks kool

i say that its cuz roxas and sora are together so there should b 2 kingdom keys

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea dual wielding two kingdom keys is pretty cool but is the fake one any good?? I heard that the other two are pretty weak, but they're still cool looking. I had heard of the edge of Ultima and Detection saber but not the fake one. Cool

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
meh hell its to blurry to even tell xD but yeah whod want a fake keyblade, lol. And for those who need a alittle refreshment on what Mickeys keyblade looks like...

kbu3aa.png

[Axel's Voice]Got it memorized?[/Axel's Voice]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back