• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TheRealAnsem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliyah

Banned
All of you are so dense and pay such little attention none of you f u ck faces noticed who i was lmao fools. Maybe if you paid better attention to the world around you, you wouldnt be so utterly clueless. I hope all of you have a happy September 23 hope your dow doesnt drop any more than it has already

lmao dumb as ses :wink:

Eliyah

Banned
You guys aint worth my time or knowledge. I might be back just to fu ck with you before September. 23 lol different account though

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You should be ashamed. And I should be ashamed for posting on this thread.

Anagram

Banned
It takes a special kind of pitiful to make a second account that's an auto ban just to get trolled for your stupidity again. Second account and masochist tendencies confirmed~

Eliyah

Banned
I only made this second account to confirm to you all how stupid you were NONE of u noticed because you are all stupid and don't pay attention

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
>says we aren't worth his time
>goes out of his way to make a second account to tell us this
>says he'll come back with another account

alright

Eliyah

Banned
>says we aren't worth his time
>goes out of his way to make a second account to tell us this
>says he'll come back with another account

alright

Read what i said again only this time with a comprehension level above that of a complete imbecile

Anagram

Banned
I only made this second account to confirm to you all how stupid you were NONE of u noticed because you are all stupid and don't pay attention

Nobody noticed because your existence doesn't mean shit to us lmao. Apparently ours means something to you though haha. Are you lonely? Your daddy not touching you enough at night?
Don't worry it's okay we couldn't care less about just like ol dad if your looking for surrogates~

Also what kinda level of dumbass does it take to reveal yourself? If your getting by don't reveal it you stupid motherfucker lmao
Your a pitiful being through and through.

Eliyah

Banned
I don't want to be associated with a community of willfully ignorant bafoons.
I dont want to get by. I want to show u your utter stupidity no one noticed because You are all dumb simple as that real talk

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't want to be associated with a community of willfully ignorant bafoons.
I dont want to get by. I want to show u your utter stupidity no one noticed because You are all dumb simple as that real talk
>calls us bafoons
>has bad grammar

ok

Anagram

Banned
"I don't wanna be associated with you!"
Makes two accounts just to have people to argue with because he's neglected by daddy lmao

"Your all stupid!!"
Uses grammar worse than a 6yr old lmao

Okay buddy whatever you say you smart little man you. Don't be late for your special Ed class or they'll take your pudding~

Anagram

Banned
Or perhaps it's because a CERN keyblade got relodged into the poor fellows neither regions again. That poor poor keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back