• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TheRealAnsem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Aw he got banned already. I guess even satan doesn't like him anymore.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Justice will be swift, justice will be painful, justice will be delicious!!!
tumblr_n9d2eisECE1sjrj59o3_500.gif

Wildflowers

Banned
"I don't wanna be associated with you!"
Makes two accounts just to have people to argue with because he's neglected by daddy lmao

"Your all stupid!!"
Uses grammar worse than a 6yr old lmao

Okay buddy whatever you say you smart little man you. Don't be late for your special Ed class or they'll take your pudding~

You didnt even punctuate this or put periods at the end of your sentences im on a mobile whats your excuse.
And that justice wasnt swift peace bit ches

Wildflowers

Banned
You guys are fucken retarded if you on me for having bad grammar atleast make sure yoir aint horrible

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You didnt even punctuate this or put periods at the end of your sentences im on a mobile whats your excuse.
Lmao you didn't know bitches is uncensored when Incognito used that word twice.

Anagram

Banned

Lmao not only did you miss the lack of censorship on bitches but your so pitiful you made another account just to argue over how bad your grammar is. There's three threads and three accounts of your bad grammar you dumbass lmao.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You didn't know who i was and i made it plain, bitch...oh thanks
Lol Look who's the ass with crap grammar. I bet you don't even play with yourself right.

I blame it on Satan and satans bitches.

I think I went too far. I'm gonna stop.

Wildflowers

Banned
Lmao not only did you miss the lack of censorship on bitches but your so pitiful you made another account just to argue over how bad your grammar is. There's three threads and three accounts of your bad grammar you dumbass lmao.

Lmao, boi you haven't used grammar up to this point. Im on a mobile, whats yo excuse? You dont have one.

Anagram

Banned
You didn't know who i was and i made it plain, bitch...oh thanks

Lmao Now resorting to cursing. Very "intelligent" of your dumbass lmao. Hey is the new username what your daddy calls you as he touches you at night?
Or does he not even name you out of shame for how stupid you are?

Also three accounts but you don't wanna associate. Your undermining yourself you stupid kid. haha

Anagram

Banned
Lmao, boi you haven't used grammar up to this point. Im on a mobile, whats yo excuse? You dont have one.

Lmao I'm on a mobile too you stupid shit. Even still my grammar is better.
Besides I highly doubt you can even work a phone. Your special Ed caretaker is probably typing these for you~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back