• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There you have it everyone..on MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Do you think Terranort will really be brought back because of the dead heartless + dead nobody = resurection thing,
i'd say this^ is the most likely.
form the way the secret ending suggested sora probly helps save terra by seprating him from MX
although im just shooting in the dark.

sephiroth_ultima

Yeah... what I find weird is the Lingering Sentiment being canon.
I was actually really thrilled to see that, and it makes for one weird and epic final battle for terra,
but it's just confusing if his armor has is heart his soul or both or none or wtf.
Even further, ok so the apparitions of Terra and MX talking in the secret ending about who gets to control the body...
Are those their souls or hearts speaking and did MX's soul also transfer into terra and if not blablah
and when Terranort seemingly unlocks his heart or seals his memories or seals whatever
and what of Eraqus' heart what happened to it and why wasn't he in the conversation with MX and Terra
PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MADNESS ENSUES.
As far as I know there are many logical ways to see this but no clearly stated facts about it, right?
All we know is
MX unlocked his heart and it went to Terra's body, who already also had Eraqus's heart inside of him.
And.... wheter its the X-Blade's explosion or what terranort does by sticking his keyblade into himself, he looses his memories, but what remains after that? XD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Back to subject.

I'm actually really sad that if all in the game really end up confirming that the silver haired dude is young xehanort,
that he's not the secret boss. I was really hoping for it and I know a lot more people did too..

In any case he looks badass, but a little too ripped, I though MX younger would be almost Identical to AnsemSoD...

Samhain

Bronze Member
This is Kingdom Hearts, not Sherlock Holmes.Nomura can and WILL retcon the shit out of what's popularly held as true just to make us wrong.Proof?Heartless existing in BBS before Terranort created them.
you are rly stupid.

so? hair changes are made to differentiate between characters. like namine and karii, axel and lea, isa and saix. should i go on? secondly, growing up can change your hair, can it not? anyway, just because the proof is there, doesn't mean it is CONFIRMED. just get over yourself. if he is mx fine, you can have a party for being right, i couldn't care less. and if it isn't mx, then you have acted immature for nothing.
you're an imbecile.

"hair changes are made to differentiate between characters."
seriously what kind of bullshit are you sprouting out? xehanort the apprentice and terranort are the same fucking people. you think it's a coincidence though that once terra's heart is removed out of his own body but keeping with mx' heartt that xehanort the apprentice turns his hair style like master xehanort had when he was younger?facepalm
DUDE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD TERRA'S BODY IS BEING CONTROLED BY MX BUT TERRA STILL EXIST INSIDE HIS BODY!!!!!!!!!!1
as im going to say that terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort's ( i didnt even know that can happen) most likely later on but still terra's heart is inside xehanort the apprentice for a slight time but his heart is later absorbed which shows us the brown eyes that terra is now gone. for 1 thing if 2 hearts are inside of xehanort the apprentice like how sora and ven were connected then this brings a couple of things

1: xehanort the apprentice released master xehanort's heart which is why XH looks exactly like mx and its exactly the same as mx.. personality wise and everything.

2- that would involve making a nobody. now if terra's heart is STILL inside xehanort at this point then why the hell would xemnas NOT look like terra? he doesn't. he still has the white hair, white eyebrows, same personality as mx. though since ven's heart was released in the process his heart "flew" to roxas' being thus roxas looking like ven. this would happen to terra as well if his heart was still inside xehanort at the time he lost his heart. xemnas would look exactly like terra but he doesn't. he lacks the hair, lacks the eyes, lacks the personality, lacks the eyebrows, and only has the body and soul of terra and soul = life and that would mean terra's mind is intact which is why some memories are into xemnas.

3- this concludes terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort most likely before xehanort lost his heart or during the time.

and it was terra's heart speaking to master xehanort. his body and soul is gone. if its terra's soul then the body of terra = goodbye because if soul gives away from the body it leads to death thus terra's body + soul is in master xehanort while mx is the heart of xehanort the apprentice. mx body + soul is gone completely.

State

Awards
People still interpreted the translation of that interview stating that Nomura said that the Heartless didn't exist at all in the way that neither Emblem nor Pureblood existed. :/

Why would Nomura retcon himself to something as obvious and noticeable as that?

F

Fagren

you are rly stupid.

you're an imbecile.

"hair changes are made to differentiate between characters."
seriously what kind of bullshit are you sprouting out? xehanort the apprentice and terranort are the same fucking people. you think it's a coincidence though that once terra's heart is removed out of his own body but keeping with mx' heartt that xehanort the apprentice turns his hair style like master xehanort had when he was younger?facepalm

as im going to say that terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort's ( i didnt even know that can happen) most likely later on but still terra's heart is inside xehanort the apprentice for a slight time but his heart is later absorbed which shows us the brown eyes that terra is now gone. for 1 thing if 2 hearts are inside of xehanort the apprentice like how sora and ven were connected then this brings a couple of things

1: xehanort the apprentice released master xehanort's heart which is why XH looks exactly like mx and its exactly the same as mx.. personality wise and everything.

2- that would involve making a nobody. now if terra's heart is STILL inside xehanort at this point then why the hell would xemnas NOT look like terra? he doesn't. he still has the white hair, white eyebrows, same personality as mx. though since ven's heart was released in the process his heart "flew" to roxas' being thus roxas looking like ven. this would happen to terra as well if his heart was still inside xehanort at the time he lost his heart. xemnas would look exactly like terra but he doesn't. he lacks the hair, lacks the eyes, lacks the personality, lacks the eyebrows, and only has the body and soul of terra and soul = life and that would mean terra's mind is intact which is why some memories are into xemnas.

3- this concludes terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort most likely before xehanort lost his heart or during the time.

and it was terra's heart speaking to master xehanort. his body and soul is gone. if its terra's soul then the body of terra = goodbye because if soul gives away from the body it leads to death thus terra's body + soul is in master xehanort while mx is the heart of xehanort the apprentice. mx body + soul is gone completely.

facepalm You are now too stupid to argue with.If Terra's soul left his body when MX possessed him, Terra, MX, and Master Erauqs would've been dead before Terranort even reached RG.

Samhain

Bronze Member
facepalm You are now too stupid to argue with.If Terra's soul left his body when MX possessed him, Terra, MX, and Master Erauqs would've been dead before Terranort even reached RG.
I discussed about MASTER XEHANORT's body and soul.

i didnt word it right sorry but seriously stop being a total jackass and completely going off topic with my fucking topic for fucks sake and trolling. lettuce

F

Fagren

I discussed about MASTER XEHANORT's body and soul.

i didnt word it right sorry but seriously stop being a total jackass and completely going off topic with my fucking topic for fucks sake and trolling. lettuce

facepalm Didn't I just say you were too stupid to argue with? Take your failed comebacks to someone dumb enough to argue with you.

@Seraph

Why would Nomura retcon anything? /sarcasm

Samhain

Bronze Member
facepalm Didn't I just say you were too stupid to argue with? Take your failed comebacks to someone dumb enough to argue with you.
lol oh the irony of you saying im too stupid to argue with!

LOL.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
there you have it. the SHM known as the silver headed man is now confirmed to be young master xehanort who's original world is destiny islands.

read the xehanort reports.

it has been confirmed.

i knew it. seeing how the shm and xehanort's heartless say almost the exact same thing on this tiny prison world just makes sense and how or why xehanort chose that specific place to take ven there because destiny island is his homeland. how bout that? nice twist. it is NOT riku.

this also shows u even without terra's heart master xehanort looks EXACTLY similar to xehanort the apprentice when he was younger so it adds another connection and confirmed that master xehanort is DEFINITELY xehanort the apprentice, NOT terra.

Thanks for the confirmation. To tell you the truth, I never thought of this connection. *facepalm*

MeggieKeyblader

Lol, I think it's hilarious how people call each other imbeciles and jackasses over a freakin' online forum. xD Get some lives, people. Don't get mad so easily just because people have opinions that differ from your own.

As for MX=SHD... it's not legit confirmed yet, but I'm about 95% sure that it's young MX, IF the new translations of the MX Report are true. (Still not sure; the rough translation has nothing in common with the complete translation of the first report on heartstation.org/bbs.) Here's my proof:

-It states that MX came from Destiny Islands. SHD is found on Destiny Islands in both scenes.
-Right after we see SHD saying "This world is too small." (opening scene of the game), we see MX on Destiny Islands, who says something very similar to what SHD said- "This world is like an empty prison." I think the directors put that in to kind of hint that MX and SHD are closely connected.
-SHD appears after Riku says something regarding traveling the worlds, and his curiosity for traveling to different worlds in order to get stronger. (I think, I'm not sure and I can't find the translations right now.) MX talks about these things in his Reports.

And Samhain, you're wrong about Terranort COMPLETELY being JUST Master Xehanort. Terranort is Terra's body and soul, and MX's heart. That's been pretty much confirmed. I kind of agree that Terranort's appearance was based on MX's young appearance, though.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Lol, I think it's hilarious how people call each other imbeciles and jackasses over a freakin' online forum. xD Get some lives, people. Don't get mad so easily just because people have opinions that differ from your own.
XD shouldve had an account here when MX was 1st reaveled.

i think its posible that the shd is MX but i dont agree with anything til its proven, which those reports do a good job of doing ;P

@fagren@

picture.php

Samhain

Bronze Member
And Samhain, you're wrong about Terranort COMPLETELY being JUST Master Xehanort. Terranort is Terra's body and soul, and MX's heart. That's been pretty much confirmed. I kind of agree that Terranort's appearance was based on MX's young appearance, though.
yeah i know.

but my argument was if terra's body and soul wasnt in the mix and it was only mx who got himself younger he can look like xehanort the apprentice.

MeggieKeyblader

Okay, guys, I'm now 98% sure that SHD=MX. Look at this translation, taken when Terra meets Riku on DI...

Terra: Sounds like you want to hurry up and leave the islands.
Riku: A long time ago, there was a kid who left to another world.
How did you get here, sir?
Terra: Why do you want to go to other worlds?
Riku: I…
Want to get strong.
Like the kid who journeyed from here, a long time ago.
If I can leave here…
I feel like I could get stronger.

This is right before Riku turns to the SHD (figuratively). I'm pretty sure that Riku's talking about MX when he talks about the kid who left a long, long time ago. Terra sees that Riku has the same ambitions as MX did when he was a kid, so he sees Riku turning into someone like young MX. It's as if Terra knows what MX looked like when he was younger.

I think it's ironic that MX later possesses Riku, who left DI to follow in MX's footsteps. For the same curiosity and ambition, kinda. o.0

XD shouldve had an account here when MX was 1st reaveled.

i think its posible that the shd is MX but i dont agree with anything til its proven, which those reports do a good job of doing ;P

@fagren@

picture.php

xD Forum fights amuse me.

Kleith

I remember the first time we've seen Terra :

"OMG he has the same hair has Xehanort !"

Then the new model of Terranort has Terra's exact face. And by exact face I mean they just recolored it and changed the hair ! Look at the secret ending, it's even more obvious once he got brown eyes.

So either MX is his grandpa, either it's completely dumb that they look alike but I don't think it's safe to say Terranort looks like young MX...

None of you have seen his face. He just happened to have similar hair to Terra's, that's it. (Which isn't incoherent since the "fusion" made Terra's hair white. It changed it a little too and made it look like to young MX.)

once terra's heart is removed out of his own body

It's getting old you know. Terra's heart hasn't been removed. It's stated NOWHERE and the opposite is being said !
MX's plan was to absorb Terra's heart. Terra absorbed Eraqus' heart, thus making it another one of his. So whatever you think about Terra's original heart, it doesn't matter since he's still in the body, with a heart.

"You'll never take away my heart", I don't know, what makes you so sure he has no heart apart from wanting to be right no matter what ?

Last edited:

Mitchman

The silver haired dude could be MX, and if you think about it, it makes sense in the way that Terra saw the future. He saw a tiny glimpse of course, when the SoD was in Riku's heart. Because its Xehanort's heartless, he saw MX's darkness in Riku.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I remember the first time we've seen Terra :

"OMG he has the same hair has Xehanort !"

Then the new model of Terranort has Terra's exact face. And by exact face I mean they just recolored it and changed the hair ! Look at the secret ending, it's even more obvious once he got brown eyes.
actually he looked a bit different when he got the brown eyes. not exactly the same.
So either MX is his grandpa, either it's completely dumb that they look alike but I don't think it's safe to say Terranort looks like young MX...
terranort doesn't look like young mx hairwise at all..if it is young mx but most likely is. seriously as i said again look at the difference here.
Terra_becoming_xehanort.png

this is terranort. terra's exact hairstyle but just fused.

problem is the young SHM has this:

see the 2 bangs when he's about to turn. terranort does NOT have this but xehanort the apprentice has it.
Xehanort-AnsemDesciple_CG.jpg

see? the 2 bangs coming down from his hair. xehanort the apprentice has it but terra/terranort does NOT have it. young mx and xehanort the apprentice have it and it is NOT a coincidence either. terra's heart is expelled from his own body.
It's getting old you know. Terra's heart hasn't been removed. It's stated NOWHERE and the opposite is being said !
MX's plan was to absorb Terra's heart. Terra absorbed Eraqus' heart, thus making it another one of his. So whatever you think about Terra's original heart, it doesn't matter since he's still in the body, with a heart.

"You'll never take away my heart", I don't know, what makes you so sure he has no heart apart from wanting to be right no matter what ?

ur wrong.

terranort did NOT have 3 hearts

F

Fagren

Terranort did have 3 hearts, Master Erauqs's, Terra's, and MX's.

MeggieKeyblader

Terranort did have 3 hearts, Master Erauqs's, Terra's, and MX's.

I don't know about the three hearts, but part of Terra besides his body is in Terranort. We see him take control of Terranort's body after Aqua fights him, so his thoughts/emotions must be in there somewhere... Also, Braig sees Terra as well as MX in Terranort in the secret ending, so it kinda hints that Terranort holds more Terra more than just his body.

I could be wrong, though.

F

Fagren

I don't know about the three hearts, but part of Terra besides his body is in Terranort. We see him take control of Terranort's body after Aqua fights him, so his thoughts/emotions must be in there somewhere... Also, Braig sees Terra as well as MX in Terranort in the secret ending, so it kinda hints that Terranort holds more Terra more than just his body.

I could be wrong, though.

In that very same secret ending, Terra made it obvious that Master Erauqs's heart was in his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back