• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► There is this girl ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
There's this girl, and I have a HUGE crush on her. Last year she was in my class. We we were laughing all the time (she still says that I'm very funny :lol: ) and teasing each other and she gave her MSN adress without asking, so I tought she had a crush on me too, but silly me never asked her to be my girlfriend (I was too shy ...).

Last month I went crazy and asked a friend of her for some advice, and she said that I should talk to her about my feelings (Because I have them for a year and haven't said anything to her about it). Anyway, last month I texted her to ask her to come on MSN so I could say it, but she was in a shop, and stupid me texted that I loved her => I know texting is not the right way to say something like that but I had to say it, I couldn't wait any longer. She said that she didn't want to go any further than friends.

Now, 1 month later, my feelings for her even increased and I want to try it one more time but first like going somewhere with her (like a cinema or something), so she could get to know me better and maybe get more interested in me.

Now here's my question, wouldn't it be weird for her to go somewhere with me, now that she knows my feelings for her?

Please, help me :dizzy:
Thanks anyway

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I wouldn't find it weird really, if she knows the feeling could be mutual, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Don't keep your hopes up, it's 50\50 but chances are she does or could like you in time the same way you like her.
And if she does except the offer of going out with you somewhere just be yourself. Don't end up like me, alone ._.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Confessing love shouldnt stop a friendship, in my opinion, Ive shared your experience with the "just friends" policy, and it sucks, but that shouldnt get in the way of a friendship, even if you still feel that way, main thing is, dont get your hopes up, I know that sounds harsh, but it makes the rejection a lot easier..... if you can help it

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Yeah, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but It's so hard to think that way, you know ... I have started to talk more and more with her and I kinda feel it's getting closer little by little ... so maybe I should ask her out ... but how ...
Btw thanks for the advise

Last edited:

Marly

Awards
Defiantly dont move too fast, let her reconsider before you try again...

afrobutt

Silver Member
1) She doesn't like you that way, that's something you should come to terms with.

2) You trying over and over again to get her to like you won't help.

3) It's actually a good thing you said you liked her. Now that you know how she thinks of you, you don't have to do anything. If her feelings ever change, and grow, then she'll likely ask you out (since she knows you're intrested in her.), or at least she'll make it apparent in some way.

So, in terms of your relationship, just let things happen. Maybe the situation will change, maybe they won't. You've done all your really can do.

As for asking her to the movies or w/e, go for it. As long as you don't go expecting something to happen.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
1) She doesn't like you that way, that's something you should come to terms with.

2) You trying over and over again to get her to like you won't help.

3) It's actually a good thing you said you liked her. Now that you know how she thinks of you, you don't have to do anything. If her feelings ever change, and grow, then she'll likely ask you out (since she knows you're intrested in her.), or at least she'll make it apparent in some way.

So, in terms of your relationship, just let things happen. Maybe the situation will change, maybe they won't. You've done all your really can do.

As for asking her to the movies or w/e, go for it. As long as you don't go expecting something to happen.

Yeah, I think I'll just have to square with the fact that she doesn't like me that way ... that's gonna be hard ... anyway, thanks for the advise and yeah, I think I will ask her to the movies (or something else)
Thanks for the advise^^

Marly

Awards
So not ask her to go somewhere ... Sorry if I'm a pain in the ass but it's the first time I'm feeling like this => I'm hopeless :toungesmile:

No, no XD thats not what I meant, I meant dont ask her out again... yet.... By all means, take her somewhere, but dont make any moves, just be friends, for now... Dont expect her to think of it as a date either....

Steve-o

Also if you do go out with her DO NOT act any different toward her than you did before she knew....don't let it be awkward*speaking from my own experience*. She'll see that you guys are still good friends and maybe start warming up who knows, either way you still want to be good friends.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
thats happened to me before heres wat i did after i got rejected we wer still friends we went out to lots of parties. i got another gf and i forgot about her for while after we broke up she saw how awsome i was and we eventualy got together so my advice is to lay off for alittle bit

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I know now what I'll do, I'm just going to continue my life as I used to, and maybe she will be my girlfriend, maybe not, only time can tell :D
I'm glad I talked with her and you guys about this, because otherwise, I would still be thinking does she feel the same way about me, should I try it again but now I know that I'll just have to be myself and talk like I talked with her before. Time will tell. You've been a big help, thanks again, guys :D

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oh! I like that idea! Mhm take his advice.... really

Thats prolly the best advice to go with . I've kinda been in this situatuion as well .

FF's idea must be popular eh? Nothing wrong, just noticing this. Yeah, I'd take that if I were you, king_micky_rule but some others advice too though some can be harsh and or different and etc.

I know now what I'll do, I'm just going to continue my life as I used to, and maybe she will be my girlfriend, maybe not, only time can tell :D
I'm glad I talked with her and you guys about this, because otherwise, I would still be thinking does she love me, should I try it again but now I know that I'll just have to be myself and talk like I talked with her before. Time will tell. You've been a big help, thanks again, guys :D

Okay so just don't tell her how you feel right away. At least let the feelings developed and the "L" word can be kind of strong, though I don't think this was your intention and that I know you're truly just crushing on her for now and I guess feeling "infatuated" or whatever but just keep taking things as friends and for now, just wait until she responds back and all. Let time go by and such. I hope this helps also. Not to mention when talking to her make sure she doesn't get the wrong idea and don't be too nervous--especially if she's your friend and all. And I wish you the best luck! And also look for the signs if she does like you more then friends such as staring, alot of smiling, interesting questions like involving your interests, and etc. If I like a guy, I know I do that. XD

dr.korytco

I DID NOT READ THIS THREAD

It's only weird if you are going to carry on being weird about it, its a cursh man. Look at it as a crush, she does not feel the same way now, and she may never feel the same way about you.

You might not be her type, and that is something you have to accept sooner or later.

If you do hang out I suggest you first talk about what you said and ask her to forget and just to go back to the way things were. That is a friendly gesture that she not worry about it, and freak out over it and that you wont either.

If you want to be friends, be friends as you were, as you started and as it worked out. Do not complicate things if she doesn't want to. If you wish to progress your relationship then you must progress within it , and not outside of it. You must keep things the way they were and make the change at a reasonable rate. She is not ready for what you want, and she may never want what you want out of your relationship.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
There's this girl, and I have a HUGE crush on her. Last year she was in my class. We we were laughing all the time (she still says that I'm very funny :toungesmile:) and teasing each other and she gave her MSN adress without asking, so I tought she had a crush on me too, but silly me never asked her to be my girlfriend (I was too shy ...).

Last month I went crazy and asked a friend of her for some advice, and she said that I should talk to her about my feelings (Because I have them for a year and haven't said anything to her about it). Anyway, last month I texted her to ask her to come on MSN so I could say it, but she was in a shop, and stupid me texted that I loved her => I know texting is not the right way to say something like that but I had to say it, I couldn't wait any longer. She said that she didn't want to go any further than friends.

Now, 1 month later, my feelings for her even increased and I want to try it one more time but first like going somewhere with her (like a cinema or something), so she could get to know me better and maybe get more interested in me.

Now here's my question, wouldn't it be weird for her to go somewhere with me, now that she knows my feelings for her?

Please, help me :unsure:
Thanks anyway

~ hm. see, these are the kind of things that you need to be subtle with. if i had a crush on a guy and my feelings for him only grew, i would just hold myself back and wait for the right moment. a lot of girls go for personality and for someone to get to see your personality, they'd have to get to know you even deeper as a person. the main thing you need to keep in mind is that these things take time. your feelings may end up being irrevokable as time passes. even so, never lay it on thick.

Awards
stupid me texted that I loved her => I know texting is not the right way to say something like that but I had to say it, I couldn't wait any longer. She said that she didn't want to go any further than friends.

For years now I've been reading stories in this forum from guys who have ****ed up with a girl they were hoping to get close to, but this really has to go into my top five **** ups of all time.

You told her that you love her out of nowhere? What the hell? Why not just ambush her in a dark alley and rape her to save the trouble?

I don't even feel like I can offer you a solution. This is just so funny, and yet so sad.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Girls are confusing...so if you ask her to go somewhere and she says yes it may mean she doesn't care about silly things like that.

If she wants to still be friends, she'll still be friends I think.

Just try to hang out with her with friends or something. Like go to the movies and stuff every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back