• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There is possibly another Nobody, also born through Soras body and Soul.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
You know, Roxas is supposed to have the heart of Ven. And somehow, Sora held it, till he lost it @ Hollow Bastion. This is only from a theory... No fact!

Lets flashback.

If Sora held Vens back for a long time, so he had at least three heart, in himself.

Through Soras Body and Soul, and Kairis Heart and Memories, was Namine born.

Through Soras Body and Soul, and Vens Heart and Memories, was Roxas born.

Through Soras Body and Soul, and HIS Heart and Memories, have to be another nobody born right?

So, if Roxas has Vens heart, there must be another Nobody..

Right?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Shot down your theory in less than a min. Gotta be a record.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Besides Roxas cant have a heart. Otherwise he wouldn't be a nobody and wouldn't have been let into the Organization.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Namine is male. He just cosplays as a girl really well.

Thus proving that Sora is not straight.

Problem solved.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Even if Roxas did have Ven's heart inside him, that would require Roxas being turned into a Heartless to create said third Nobody.
Which never happened.

Besides Roxas cant have a heart. Otherwise he wouldn't be a nobody and wouldn't have been let into the Organization.
Because that whole keyblade thing wouldn't be tempting for the Order?
Xemnas finds a keyblade wielder with no memory.
What would you do?

So Namine is male?
Um, that's actually correct.
So you're saying that the imprint of Kairi's heart did nothing?
Namine is a girl.
We know that Hearts provide identity to the person, but we also know that Kairi left an imprint on Namine.
Sora provided the materials, Kairi provided some of the blue print.

A

Audo

Even if Roxas did have Ven's heart inside him, that would require Roxas being turned into a Heartless to create said third Nobody.
Which never happened.

Because that whole keyblade thing wouldn't be tempting for the Order?
Xemnas finds a keyblade wielder with no memory.
What would you do?
RAPE?! :O

So you're saying that the imprint of Kairi's heart did nothing?
Namine is a girl.
We know that Hearts provide identity to the person, but we also know that Kairi left an imprint on Namine.
Sora provided the materials, Kairi provided some of the blue print.
That's not what I meant when I said that. The person I was quoting was acting like Nami being made from Sora's B+S was wrong because she was female. So I was saying "that's actually correct" meaning she was made from Sora's B+S.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
You hate Roxas.
>.>

That's not what I meant when I said that. The person I was quoting was acting like Nami being made from Sora's B+S was wrong because she was female. So I was saying "that's actually correct" meaning she was made from Sora's B+S.
You should have edited that part out of the quote.
=\

Rix

:)
Awards
Eh.. Nomura or anyone else has never said anything about Roxas having the heart of Ven.. Sorry, your theory is too farfetched..

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Lol

Riku-Keyblade said:

I know that she was made from Sora's B + S, it was just a joke. But anyways, she literally is a non-existant paradox because she is a female nobody born from the body and soul of Sora, who is male, while at the same exact time, Roxas, who is a male nobody, was also born from Sora's body and soul. Because of this, Namine shouldn't even non-exist. She is almost, if not equally complicated as the grandfather paradox.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I say enough with the theories, they're getting worse everyday =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back