• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There is no reason for me to go on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverseUnversed

Yes. Just as it says.

It has been seven months since I joined KHInsider. Such friends were nice to meet. I loved to LOL with you. It was a good place.

Even though, there were annoying moments also. Such as this Samhain bastard and the Xion Hate-Club. These enraged me and the rage will still go on when I am gone.

Smile was a nice acquaintance. She was funny, crude and confusing at the same time.

I lol'd hard with Gildragon's appearance. He looks like Jesus, you know.

And to my best friend, Lon, who was so awesome that I wanted to make a fanclub for him. But he was so modest and said that wasn't necessary. I barely knew him, but he was a good friend.

Even though I failed, it was fun to try out for the BbS fandub.

And creating the new Xemnas Fanclub was a good one. The other was suckish, according to the members.

I also attempted to write an original fanfic. It failed. Basically, nothing I do works right.

But now, I have to quit this life. I am ready for an attempt at repentance. It was not a pleasure at all to meet you.

My final note to KHInsider. Now allow me to rest.

- ReverseUnversed

Last edited:

State

Awards
internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

you'll be back, they always come back!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I don't exactly get what you're saying here... are you leaving because of Samhain? Yeah... vaguelicious.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
uuuhhhh i dont get it....are you dying??? O_O
or just leaving????

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yes. Just as it says.

It has been seven months since I joined KHInsider. Such friends were nice to meet. I loved to LOL with you. It was a good place.

Even though, there were annoying moments also. Such as this Samhain bastard and the Xion Hate-Club. These enraged me and the rage will still go on when I am gone.

Smile was a nice acquaintance. She was funny, crude and confusing at the same time.

I lol'd hard with Gildragon's appearance. He looks like Jesus, you know.

And my best friend, Lon, who was so awesome I wanted to make a fanclub for him. But he was so modest and said that wasn't necessary. He's so cool. ^______^

Even though I failed, it was fun to try out for the BbS fandub.

And creating the new Xemnas Fanclub was a good one. The other was suckish, according to the members.

I also attempted to write an original fanfic. It failed. Basically, nothing I do works right.

But now, I have to quit this life. I am ready for an attempt at repentance. It was not a pleasure at all to meet you.

My final note to KHInsider. Now allow me to rest.

- ReverseUnversed

Awww thanks. I'm-ah miss ya buddy.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
But now, I have to quit this life.

I have heard stories! But I never actually thought it was true. KHI a way of life!? I'm scared.

A

Azrael

You didn't mention me? Oh well. Don;t let the door hit you!

Death

Your #1 Bruh
WOW. Its even funnier that hes online right now. HAHAHA
That was pretty touching though. You should make that your last will right thar.
I think i saw you once :eek: I dont even remember. My brain has no brain juice so I'm like dead.
Peace though man. You seemed cool s1britishguy

State

Awards
He's online on reading this thread of the very moment. I knew he'd be back! s1cofeeman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back