• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There is no 'Alternative ending' in KH2 (A rant, I know, but it needs to be said)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay, I know this is not really KH2 related, and it could be considered a rant, but seriously, it needs to be said

You guys need to stop referring to the Secret Video that you can earn in KH2 as an 'ending'

STOP calling it an 'Alternative ending' and STOP calling it a 'secret ending'

It is NOT an 'ending', it is a secret VIDEO

By calling it an 'alternative' or 'secret' ending, you are confusing people into thinking that there is a different ending to the game other than what happens

The video of the 3 Knights should be referred to as a 'Secret Video' not an 'Alternative ending', because calling it so will just lead to mass confusion

An 'aternative ending' is where by doing certain things, or making certain choices in the game, you are lead to a different ending then what you would normally get by just playing through it normally

Kingdom Hearts 2 does not have one of these. Kingdom hearts 2 has a Secret Video after the Ending Credits that you can earn through certain tasks being done in Standard Mode, or by simply completing the game on Proud Mode

There is no 'Alternative Ending' or 'Secret Ending', there is merely a 'Secret Video' that could hint to a possible sequel

You are confusing people by doing so, and it needs to stop

(Feel free to call this a rant, or yell at me, or whatever, but I felt it needed to get out there)

skilled keyblada

i agrree 100% its starting to pi$$ me off with that also, especially the fact people are refering to it as KH3 but either way what u said makes sense.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I am not mad directly at those who call it that, I rather just dislike the comlications and confusion they cause by doing so

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
technically it is a secret ending since it plays at the end of the game but.... calling it an alternative ending and stuff like that Could and IS being taken the wrong way and its annoying so, good thread

Trimmblade

I'd say it is O.K. if people call it a secret ending, as it is, but secret video is MUCH more appropriate as Muffin Man already said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back