• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THERE IS MOTHER HUBBERING SNOW IN CALIFORNIA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
LozegFA.jpg
VpHWTow.jpg
xVh2n6p.jpg

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Re: ITS MOTHER HUBBERING SNOWING IN CALIFORNIA

Holy Cow!!!!

And here in Ohio it's too warm to snow. >.<

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You poor, poor thing. Hey! Hey Noel! Do you want to build a snowman?

Weirdly enough, there's no snow in Michigan either. lol. It's still freezing though.

Noel

Awards
That's so weird that you guys don't have snow! It's like the world got turned upside down or something. xD

I really hope the snow doesn't melt any time soon though...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
No kidding! I hope it stays this way, because I could do without snow until next year. And I hope you can enjoy all of the snow, Noel. :D Have you ever played in the snow? When we get snow here, I used to make a snow fort with tunnels. xD

Noel

Awards
Our school got hit majorly with the snow like around 4 feat, and the faculty told us were allowed to go in and mess around. Everyone just acted like 5th graders! xD Most uve' never get to see snow before. My Dad's truck was full uve' snow, so when he went to work which is a few cities away from where we live, he told me that everyone was shocked and was begging to touch it. Being the nice guy he is, he let them and take pictures. Apparently it was really warm in where he works. xD

Uff. This is the best way to end the year. I hope you get some snow CD-Mann!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back