• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There And Back Again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Josh

Silver Member
Hello I am Josh and I have returned to the forums from once I came!
I used to be apart of this place well before KH2 released in the ancient times of 2004 and then left around 2009 prior to birth by sleep but I have returned like pizza the next day.

Have things changed much in the last 4 years?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
As a fellow Josh, I'm glad to be the first to welcome you back! :D

Well, so much has changed since the BbS days (that's about the time that I joined); we went through Re:coded, KH3D, and now we've got KHHD coming out next month in Japan with localization already underway for the rest of the world!

In the community itself not too much has changed, but I think the first thing you'll notice is that the staff running the site is, for the most part, different. They're a great bunch of people and if you have any issues or questions I'd go to them without hesitation. They've also got a lot of fun, community-oriented events going on right now, which include fan editorial submissions, the KHI Mailbag (which has some of our more interesting members answering questions on just about anything), and the KHI Academy Awards (which are self-explanatory).

So welcome back, and happy posting!

Last edited:

Josh

Silver Member
As a fellow Josh, I'm glad to be the first to welcome you back! :D

Well, so much has changed since the BbS days (that's about the time that I joined); we went through Re:coded, KH3D, and now we've got KHHD coming out next month in Japan with localization already underway for the rest of the world!

In the community itself not too much has changed, but I think the first thing you'll notice is that the staff running the site is, for the most part, different. They're a great bunch of people and if you have any issues or questions I'd go to them without hesitation. They've also got a lot of fun, community-oriented events going on right now, which include fan editorial submissions, the KHI Mailbag (which has some of our more interesting members answering questions on just about anything), and the KHI Academy Awards (which are self-explanatory).

So welcome back, and happy posting!
Fellow Josh,
whoa thanks dude it's looking like the forums are doing pretty well, I'll try my best to get back into the swing of things around here.

Your friend and brother,
Josh.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hi Josh! Welcome back to KHI~

Wow, a member since 2004! That's impressive.

Josh

Silver Member
Hi Josh! Welcome back to KHI~

Wow, a member since 2004! That's impressive.
Indeed I feel like an old ass man thinking back to how I used to visit this site as kingdomhearts2.net back in 2003 when all we had was that e3 trailer and some info on Chain of Memories; though I didn't register for the forums till August of 2004 when I started the 6th grade. Then came the acronyms BHK and such. Those were the good old days of speculation.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Hello I am Josh and I have returned to the forums from once I came!
I used to be apart of this place well before KH2 released in the ancient times of 2004 and then left around 2009 prior to birth by sleep but I have returned like pizza the next day.

Have things changed much in the last 4 years?

you must be solidmetal, what up bro. I used to animate with you, Gantz, Mikail, asiarules, rytackle, Dogen, and Shadow_Chaos back when I was Kissui Tensai.

Roman

Alright Josh! I'm actually freshly new here, arrived a couple of days ago, but nine years is dedication. Welcome back anyway, the name is Roman.

Josh

Silver Member
you must be solidmetal, what up bro. I used to animate with you, Gantz, Mikail, asiarules, rytackle, Dogen, and Shadow_Chaos back when I was Kissui Tensai.
That me indeed.
[video]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/kh2-Sora/kh2sora4vo.gif[/video]
I've actually spent the last 4 years learning to be a video editor in my spare time(and it's what I'm studying in college) and this year I just got my first tablet so I've been into making real animations that aren't just sprites. However I have to thank KHI and everyone here since they're the ones that got me into using better software like using Sony Vegas over Windows Movie Maker and Photoshop plus with all the tutorials everyone provided helped craft my own style. You guys totally got me going in the right direction.

Anyway here's my latest work with animation:
[video=youtube;jVytTXFJj_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVytTXFJj_g[/video]

Last edited:
Back